The Dolmen Hotel Carlow
Friday 28th to Sunday the 30th Sept
Tickets valued at €600 Including Reg.
on Friday at 8pm.
The Main Event is a Two day game
Starting Saturday Reg 12 Start 1pm.
On Saturday we will have a two day event.
On Sunday there will be a one day game.
With the present economic conditions set to continue, we felt it was right to change some aspects of our Grand Final. The major changes are layed out below.
1. We have increased the Guarantee to €100,000
2. We have reduced the buyin from €600 + €75 to €540 + €60
3. While not changing the clock or stack we are now going to hold the main event over TWO days Saturday and Sunday 29th/30th September.
4. The Super Sat will now be on the Friday Night 28th €50 + 10 with a rebuy or topup @ €50.
We think that these changes will work well for the Players. This means that anyone who won a ticket over the year will be fully paid up for the Main event ( €600 including Reg )
1. Who is running the event ; Celtic Poker Tour in assoc with Northern Poker
2. The purpose of the event: commercial
3. Date - Friday 28 Sept to Sunday 30th
4. Location -as above
5. Any guaranteed prize pool -Yes €100,000
6. Registration and Start time of event See above
7. Any prerequisites (member of club, society etc) Member on the night
8. How can tickets be purchased & is there a maximum number (in advance, at the door etc) -on the night
9. Type of Tournament : Hold'em Freezeout -
10. Cost of entry -€600
11. How much of the entry fee is made up of registration fee -€60 inc vat
12. If a rebuy, cost of rebuys/top-up :N/A
13. How many and what duration are rebuys available -N/A
14. % of entry fee/rebuys/top-up going into prize fund -100
15. How many places being paid -10% Plus
16. Is any money from the prize fund held back for future tournaments, No
17. Any tickets for future events given out as prizes. If so, how many -3 Grand Final Tickets Valued @ €600 top 3 places
18. Any additional prizes given out (merchandise etc) -no
19. Starting chips -20k
20. Rebuy and top-up chip amounts -N/A
21. Blind levels : See Below
22. Blind timeframes -60min going to 75 min
23. Are there going to be dealers and their level of skill -Yes professional
24. Will there be a documented list of rules -yes
25. Is there a tournament director -yes
26. How are disputes handled ; who has final say -TD
27. Are there any cash games offered, if so, Yes Rake 4% capped at €15
Sat for this in the Atlantis Casino Carlow next monday @ 8.30 €60 FO one Tkt Gtd.
19 players last night we rounded it up to two tickets, same game next week with 5 more mondays to go before the Main Event