who_ru Registered User
#61

just did 2 transfers there.

Chamberlane ---> Moses
J Morrison ------> Ben Arfa

i know wigan have toug fixtures but moses is a big player for them and at home to stoke think he'll do well.

i already had ben arfa in my side this season but for some reason Pardew hardly playted him after he rgained fitness but now he's more influential and is doing well.

i'll persist with Ba for one more week. (watch cisse score again!)

FatRat Registered User
#62

People kneejerking Ben Arfa are mental imo. When Raylor returns from injury and when he's thrown back into the wing, where will Ben Arfa go? He "might" earn a place from his past few good showings but his place on the starting team is never certain.


I, however, shall be kneejerking Walcott and Cisse in. Really should have done it last night but it slipped my mind.

Yakubu->Cisse
Silva->Walcott


One thing I need people to answer though is.... is Walters worth another punt? He was playing up front again and Stoke have nice fixtures coming up.

kennyb3 Registered User
#63

Alot of people getting G cahill in,they not worried he is not playing tonight. plus there is ivanovic too, altho he isnt even on the bench.

@fatrat - wouldnt touch walters myself

DazzlerIE Registered User
#64

Hope enough people have ditched Dempsey ahead of this weekend to make him a differential

4 people have thanked this post
RB100 Registered User
#65

DazzlerIE said:
Hope enough people have ditched Dempsey ahead of this weekend to make him a differential


And Pog

Lemlin Registered User
#66

DazzlerIE said:
Hope enough people have ditched Dempsey ahead of this weekend to make him a differential


I'm hoping Bale and Silva are the same.

If Silva doesn't at least get an assist, he's gone - the only reason he's still there is that I want to finally get rid of Sorensen after weeks of him not playing and because I can't see any noteworthy replacement at present.

POKERKING Registered User
#67

No captaincy thread yet?

Can someone put one up?

I fancy dempsey this week for some reason, i just need to make ground and its getting to the stage of now or never!

FutureGuy Moderator
#68

I avoided the kneejerk tranfer clearout and am now calm and collected...*ooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm*

Current team for his week. Dempsey, Bale and Siggurdsson are now major differentials in my league and so I really need them to do well.

Anyone see a free transfer?

Krul
S.Kelly Skrtel Evans
Bale Dempsey Siggurdsson Valencia
Rooney Ba RVP
Subs: Vorm, Enrique, Santon, Morrison (injured)

2.6m in bank.

Lemlin Registered User
#69

FutureGuy said:
I avoided the kneejerk tranfer clearout and am now calm and collected...*ooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm*

Current team for his week. Dempsey, Bale and Siggurdsson are now major differentials in my league and so I really need them to do well.

Anyone see a free transfer?

Krul
S.Kelly Skrtel Evans
Bale Dempsey Siggurdsson Valencia
Rooney Ba RVP
Subs: Vorm, Enrique, Santon, Morrison (injured)

2.6m in bank.


I'd say bye to Ba. Jelavic would be a nice differential.

If you want to give Ba another weekend, you've doubled up on Liverpool defenders which I wouldn't recommend. What about Enrique to Kompany? That'd leave you with a strong back 3 of Skrtel, Evans and Kompany with Santon and Stephen Kelly providing cover.

1 person has thanked this post
kennyb3 Registered User
#70

I'd change one pool defender to a spurs one (BAE)

1 person has thanked this post
FutureGuy Moderator
#71

Lemlin said:
I'd say bye to Ba. Jelavic would be a nice differential.

If you want to give Ba another weekend, you've doubled up on Liverpool defenders which I wouldn't recommend. What about Enrique to Kompany? That'd leave you with a strong back 3 of Skrtel, Evans and Kompany with Santon and Stephen Kelly providing cover.


I think Newcastle will go for Liverpools throat and play 2 up top (Ba and Cisse) so i'll hold for 1 more week. They seem hopeless at the back without Agger. At least Skrtel is a goal threat and Newcastle will miss Coloccinininini.

If I knew Kompany was definately back, I'd nearly do that transfer now, especially now that Terry is back for Chelsea (was looking at Cahill).

Lemlin Registered User
#72

FutureGuy said:
I think Newcastle will go for Liverpools throat and play 2 up top (Ba and Cisse) so i'll hold for 1 more week. They seem hopeless at the back without Agger. At least Skrtel is a goal threat and Newcastle will miss Coloccinininini.

If I knew Kompany was definately back, I'd nearly do that transfer now, especially now that Terry is back for Chelsea (was looking at Cahill).


It's not missing Agger that's Liverpool's biggest problem, it's playing Carragher. Surely they have someone at the club that would provide better cover.

Kompany had a fitness test last weekend and failed it but when they were willing to give him a test, he must have been close to being back so I'd imagine he'll play this weekend.

That said, someone else mentioned that he was close to dropping in value so you might be as well hold off until the weekend anyway and transfer him in Friday night/Saturday morning.

RB100 Registered User
#73

Lemlin said:


Kompany had a fitness test last weekend and failed it.


Do you know about Lescott?

Also what bout R Taylor he's been out for ages

manual_man Registered User
#74

wish bloody Kompany would go down

DazzlerIE Registered User
#75

manual_man said:
wish bloody Kompany would go down


is he protected?

thought he'd go down two days ago, but he's hanging on

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!