Well,

big game again tomorrow. Not very hopeful at all, i think we could get a bit of a hiding to be honest.

Im worried about drogba / torres / lampard against our defense , considering that king prob wont play and it will be gallas.

a draw would be a fine result for us but i think it will be 3-1 to chelsea with vdv being totally anonymous

KingdomYid Registered User

mickman said:
Well,

big game again tomorrow. Not very hopeful at all, i think we could get a bit of a hiding to be honest.

Im worried about drogba / torres / lampard against our defense , considering that king prob wont play and it will be gallas.

a draw would be a fine result for us but i think it will be 3-1 to chelsea with vdv being totally anonymous

Yeah not too confident about this one at all. VdV is your fave player hey . If he is anonymous and scores an injury time equaliser again I will take that

Sugarlumps Registered User

A good solid performance had by all tomorrow, the players no they've been underperforming. Goldilocks lookalike for Chelsea normally does something mad, a rash challenge and sees red perhaps.

Don’t see it being a hiding either, Chelsea aren’t exactly awe inspiring. They've had more stability since AVB departed. They need the win badly, it should make for a classic. 3-3 goalfest.

mickman said:
Well,

Yeah not too confident about this one at all. VdV is your fave player hey . If he is anonymous and scores an injury time equaliser again I will take that

I actually love the guys talent but when he is bad then he is awful

1 person has thanked this post
Hatch99 Hosted Moderator

Spurs to shock us all as per the emirates last season and win a thrilling game

COYS

3 people have thanked this post
SuprSi Registered User

Spurs to play muck again, making Chelsea look better than they actually are. 3 - 0 to the home team.

tippspur Registered User

If ever there was a must win game this is it,unfortunately it's against Chelsea in Stamford bridge so basically we can forget about it..I hope Hatch99 is right though

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous for this... Reckon it'll be 2-1 Chelsea with us going one up just to make it even more depressing !!

Sad to think a few weeks back we would all be gagging for this expecting to demolish Chelsea ...

Starting 11

Brad

Walker Gallas Kaboul BAE
Luka Sandro Parker Bale
VDV
Adebayor

Another Sandro goal please. Followed by bale and Lennon sticking to the wings for once !! Big game needed from Gallas too

Leinstersqspur Registered User

Sandro and Parker both playing so Modric needs to push forward at every chance, need a big game from him...

Also, Bale has to destroy Boswinga and/or cole down the wing, that's key.... COYS!

Not sure how we didn't score there.

davycc Registered User

PogMoThoin said:

I know

VDV on his bad foot

Still we showed enough in our rare flurrys forward to leave me confident of us nicking a rare win at the bridge

COYS

PogMoThoin said:

I know

VDV on his bad foot

Still we showed enough in our rare flurrys forward to leave me confident of us nicking a rare win at the bridge

COYS

I wonder how many more mistakes callas is going to make

Is this the final year of his contract ?

davycc Registered User

mickman said:
I wonder how many more mistakes callas is going to make

Is this the final year of his contract ?

He is very prone to being bashed off the ball and being well out of position. not sure when his contract is up though

davycc Registered User

fooking BAE is gonna cost us this game

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!