Nidot Registered User

Hi,

Just wondering if there is a circus on in Ballincollig at the moment.

Saw two signs driving through it this morning but couldn't make out where it actually was.

Anybody have any information on it?

Thanks

evilivor Registered User

Nidot said:
Hi,

Just wondering if there is a circus on in Ballincollig at the moment.

Saw two signs driving through it this morning but couldn't make out where it actually was.

Anybody have any information on it?

Thanks

There's a circus in the Opera House at the moment, perhaps that's what the signs were for.

Milly33 Registered User

There is one setting up today down where the marquee goes..that could be the one... Or else they normally set up down by the Greyhound track too

Cadyboo Registered User

Saw signs for circus down in blackpool today. Think it said it is on in blackpool. Big sign saying Exotic animals. Was that similar to the one you saw OP?

thejuggler Registered User

There is a circus in Ballincollig. Its in the field opposite the White Horse pub at the west end of the town.

1 person has thanked this post
Nidot Registered User

Milly33 said:
There is one setting up today down where the marquee goes..that could be the one... Or else they normally set up down by the Greyhound track too

Cadyboo said:
Saw signs for circus down in blackpool today. Think it said it is on in blackpool. Big sign saying Exotic animals. Was that similar to the one you saw OP?

thejuggler said:
There is a circus in Ballincollig. Its in the field opposite the White Horse pub at the west end of the town.

So correct in that there's a circus in Ballincollig, but two other circuses in Cork at the moment also - madness if it's true.

can someone tell me which circuses they are and where they are exactly at the moment?

im thinking of taking our 2 year old!

thejuggler Registered User
evilivor Registered User

Moscow State Circus is in the Opera House though I think it might be finishing tonight.

Sephiroth_dude One Winged Angel

thejuggler said:

thats very near my house

I remember before 2 years back maybe the circus was in town and the elephants escaped

Circus Gerbola is in the Sallybrook area of glanmire still today

Worztron Registered User

I urge everyone to boycott circuses that use animals.

5 people have thanked this post
sok2005 Registered User

I urge everyone to boycott circuses that use animals.

I hate the circus, wouldn't bring my kids to one in a million years. This footage is shocking.

2 people have thanked this post
deRanged Registered User

there's a circus in Midleton today, at Market Green.

after watching the above i couldn't decide if i wanted to go, for years we have been entertained by circuses, and my OH has never been to one so i wanted to show him an animal circus before they were gone,

then i saw this:

i just can't bring myself to go! the poor elephant must have been desperate to get away

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!