dtfo Registered User

sean1976 said:
I received 3 interviews for TCD, my 1st was for History and political science I didnt feel it went well i received a letter stating i didnt get in but i was on the reserve list. I asked for feedback on the interview and received construtive feedback on my 1st interview. which really helped with my second interview. Last interview is on the 24th of April.
Still wondering why i havent heard from UCD ? anyone any info on UCD.
Remember ask for feedback on your Interview it will really help you with future Interviews

Hey, how did you ask for feedback, did you ring them? Also I still havent heard back from UCD either and havent heard of anyone that has

Heart Break Kid Registered User

So my interview is tomorrow for Marketing, Innovation and technology in DCU.

Is there anything i should particularly prepare for. I've read over the course and im fairly happy with what i know already. Just want to watch for any curve balls

beirne83 Registered User

Anyone hear anything from TCD about Occupational Therapy yet??

Boots90210 Registered User

beirne83 said:
Anyone hear anything from TCD about Occupational Therapy yet??

my girlfriend hasn't heard anything yet

1 person has thanked this post
beirne83 Registered User

Thanks for your reply Boots

sean1976 Registered User

Dtfo send the person who interviewed you an email there email address is on the college website. good luck with the interviews.

2 people have thanked this post
beirne83 Registered User

Hey
Finally got a response from TCD OT. Have interview Monday 30th

Boots90210 Registered User

beirne83 said:
Hey

Congrats!

I actually saw this before the text from my girlfriend, she got an interview too

beirne83 Registered User

Ah that's great is hers on Monday 30th also?

hollingr Registered User

got letter from rcsi today re medicine mature application.

documents to be submitted on/before 30th april

peacock169 Registered User

So i rang DCU today to put me out of my misery. Apparently emails for invitation to interview have been sent. If you haven't received one, no interview. They say some people won't get called for interview, but may be automatically offered a course. Not holding my breath on that one!
Just waiting on Maynooth to reply with results of interview i had. PLEEEAAAASSSEEEEEE.

antkeane Registered User

Hey Peacock what course was that for?
I called the registry yesterday and they told me that descions hadnt been made yet. (they didnt ask my course).

Im waiting on Physics & Astronomy at DCU.
Still no word yet...

peacock169 Registered User

2 courses. Biotech, and genetics + cell biology. I didn't ask about any particular dept., was just given that generic info. All applicants will receive notification by post, one way or another. Best of luck.

Feu Registered User

beirne83 said:
Hey

Boots90210 said:
Congrats!

I actually saw this before the text from my girlfriend, she got an interview too

hollingr said:
got letter from rcsi today re medicine mature application.

documents to be submitted on/before 30th april

congratulations, great to see so many maturos heading into health field, such a good match of experience and vocation. good luck with interviews everyone!

3 people have thanked this post
antkeane Registered User

peacock169 said:
2 courses. Biotech, and genetics + cell biology. I didn't ask about any particular dept., was just given that generic info. All applicants will receive notification by post, one way or another. Best of luck.

I hate this waiting game. Complete nightmare!!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!