dreamers75 said:

Cant wait for Friday

Friday week mate. We've Bohs next Friday and youse on Good Friday.

CSF Registered User

Fair play to Rovers, no excuses on our part. We really need a better sub keeper.

Would like to think that was a one-off freak result, in between the ridiculous individual errors we played decent enough I thought.

2 people have thanked this post
dreamers75 Registered User

stovelid said:
Friday week mate. We've Bohs next Friday and youse on Good Friday.

We have Shels away next week, its not all about you Stovie

Bohs 1st Gonna miss most of it, on the brightside my lad signing for Pats under 13s who are fairly decent.

1 person has thanked this post
CSF Registered User

dreamers75 said:
We have Shels away next week, its not all about you Stovie

Bohs 1st Gonna miss most of it, on the brightside my lad signing for Pats under 13s who are fairly decent.

What league do Pats schoolboys play in? Have seen no sign of them in schoolboys upto this point.

CSF said:
Fair play to Rovers, no excuses on our part. We really need a better sub keeper.

Would like to think that was a one-off freak result, in between the ridiculous individual errors we played decent enough I thought.

Agreed. Shels' defence was a complete farce. Stunning.
Don't think it was a great idea to take Conan Byrne off either - the game was over anyway but he was actually having a decent enough match.

CSF said:
What league do Pats schoolboys play in? Have seen no sign of them in schoolboys upto this point.

Should be in 13 A next season, there was some "issues" when Mahon was here. Seem to be resolved and the club actually own the schoolboys now. if not my kid aint signing.

CSF Registered User

dreamers75 said:
Should be in 13 A next season, there was some "issues" when Mahon was here. Seem to be resolved and the club actually own the schoolboys now. if not my kid aint signing.

DDSL?

CSF said:
DDSL?

yup

Fair play Dreamers. You must be chuffed. My fear is that my sons will want to play Gah because my area is heavy into it.

stovelid said:
Fair play Dreamers. You must be chuffed. My fear is that my sons will want to play Gah because my area is heavy into it.

My lad has heard about Gah, the fcuk he playing it ..... played for SDFL league team but needed to move from the "worst team in Dublin" to a premier side but wanted to stay with his mates.

Nothing better than answering the door to "certain" DDSL clubs looking to sign your kid (midseason) with an offer of free boots and trip to Man Citys stadium.....with a Pats jersey on. One of them even had a picture of Robbie Keane

2 people have thanked this post

No complaints about tonight. Sending off ruined the game but everyone I talked to said it was a red and a peno so can't complain. Was still in the queue buying tickets at that stage. I thought at 1-0 we were the better team but then individual errors cost us from there. No surprise who the errors came from though. Gareth Matthews, Ian Ryan and Paul Skinner are all first division standard players and it showed tonight. I'd actually blame Matthews more than Hurley for the own goal. I think we are good enough to challenge for the Europa League spots on the back of our first four games. If I'd been offered 7 points from playing 4 games which included the top 3 from last year, I'd have bitten your hand off.

Ebbs Registered User

dreamers75 said:
Nothing better than answering the door to "certain" DDSL clubs looking to sign your kid (midseason) with an offer of free boots and trip to Man Citys stadium.....with a Pats jersey on. One of them even had a picture of Robbie Keane

Back when I played underage ball the likes of Lourdes/Belvo and such used to go around to the poorer lower level league teams and offer the best players a dishwasher/dryer/washing machine if they came to play in the premier/major.

Hilarious this stuff still goes on.

Ebbs said:

Hilarious this stuff still goes on.

**** im old it was windows in my day

1 person has thanked this post

dreamers75 said:

As bad a mafia as the gah, some of them.

dfx- Moderator

Excellent crowd, longest queues I've seen before a game, easily 200-300 when I was going in at 7.55. A lot of 'covert' Shels fans around me too.

Excellent game...

So it's only Bohs left to score their first goal..

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!