gazzaman22 Registered User

Check this out on amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B006Y8GX76/ref=nosim/?tag=hotukdeals-21

Looks okay to wash a car!

FGR Registered User

Loch Garman Gael said:
How ya

Same thing here bought one of those in Lidl gun has cracked after only using it 3 or 4 times can't find receipt & can't do d parts for it anywhere. Happy enough with power washer & don't mind buying another gun - anyone know where I can get one ?

Cheers

I had the same problem. Although I still have the receipt all the manufacturer wanted was the date of purchase and the store of purchase and posted a new gun out to me.

The washer is a year old and was only used about three times before a hairline crack formed on the gun causing it to be useless. They sent me the new one within a week..!

The address is grizzly at deslimited.com

Hope this helps..!

Old thread is old, plus that link is a dead end

Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

Cheezypuf Registered User

REDLINE@ said:
same happened hear ......twice ...only used it a handfull of times....took exactly 28 working days to replace

The same happend to me. The lance split open and is spraying everywhere. The guarantee booklet says to contact them by phone, but doesn't give the number. When I Google them all I find is complaints that the lances split

Cheezypuf Registered User

Actaully - I just found an email address 'grizzly@deslimited.com'. I've sent them a request.

Loch Garman Gael Registered User

Cheezypuf said:
Actaully - I just found an email address 'grizzly@deslimited.com'. I've sent them a request.

I'll try emailing that as well just include serial number along with date of manufacture + name of store where bought?

thekidd147 Registered User

any joy with this email, i have the same issues with the lance and have rarely used it.

JJJJNR Registered User

Same here, mine is bust also, have it about a year and the handle started leaking, have receipt, would I be entitled to a refund?

MartinCorcoran Registered User

Hi folks

Great feedback on power washers.

In the market for one myself - is Ibood's latest offer as a bargain??

http://www.ibood.com/ie/en/product_specs/32934/Nilfisk_C1206-6_PCD_-Tra_high_pressure_cleaner_with_120_bar_and_5_year_warranty/

JJJJNR said:
Same here, mine is bust also, have it about a year and the handle started leaking, have receipt, would I be entitled to a refund?

After 60 days Lidl will usually only refund if it can't be repaired. Contact their CS. 1800347447

MartinCorcoran said:
Hi folks

Great feedback on power washers.

In the market for one myself - is Ibood's latest offer as a bargain??

http://www.ibood.com/ie/en/product_specs/32934/Nilfisk_C1206-6_PCD_-Tra_high_pressure_cleaner_with_120_bar_and_5_year_warranty/

That looks like quite a good deal. €105 shipped. Amazon have it at £120 shipped. Decent reviews too.

Fr_Dougal Registered User

Pj! said:
That looks like quite a good deal. €105 shipped. Amazon have it at £120 shipped. Decent reviews too.

Where would you get it serviced if it broke down?

Fr_Dougal said:
Where would you get it serviced if it broke down?

Somebody who fixes power washers?

There is a manufacturer's 5 year warranty with it.

I don't think power washers break down too often anyway.

Fr_Dougal Registered User

Pj! said:
Somebody who fixes power washers?

There is a manufacturer's 5 year warranty with it.

I don't think power washers break down too often anyway.

Sorry, I didn't mean to come across as curt. The ibood machine looks like great value but I've had problems with grey imports before, nobody wants to touch them.

Fr_Dougal said:
Sorry, I didn't mean to come across as curt. The ibood machine looks like great value but I've had problems with grey imports before, nobody wants to touch them.

Buying local might be your best bet then. It does work out to be more convenient if something goes wrong but you might end up paying more.
Best thing to do is price them up locally and see if the price difference justifies the extra convenience.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!