leonidas83 Banned
#1

I mean literally, was on a mad session last night and nearly did so this morning, plenty of skids on me jocks as evidence too, fecking cider

#2

No but I woke up in a pool of piss once.

1 person has thanked this post
#3

Yeah, but I think I was two at the time.

2 people have thanked this post
Poor Uncle Tom Registered User
#4

leonidas83 said:
I mean literally, was on a mad session last night and nearly did so this morning, plenty of skids on me jocks as evidence too, fecking cider


How much does there have to be before you class it 'cacking your pants'?
Newsflash:
You've achieved nirvana.......

2 people have thanked this post
bitemybanger Registered User
#5

used to do it all the time but after i hit the age of about two and got potty trained, it sopped. imagine that

leonidas83 Banned
#6

Poor Uncle Tom said:
How much does there have to be before you class it 'cacking your pants'?
Newsflash:
You've achieved nirvana.......



cmon skids and pile of ****e in your pants in your jocks are completely two different things imo, the skids are only really visible cos im wearing white ones

Poor Uncle Tom Registered User
#7

leonidas83 said:
cmon skids and pile of ****e in your pants in your jocks are completely two different things imo, the skids are only really visible cos im wearing white ones

It's like buttering your bread, you don't need to sit the block of butter on the bread slice to have it buttered, a scrape of butter is sufficient.

Do you rub your ass crack on furniture to mark your territory too......

3 people have thanked this post
LETHAL LADY Registered User
#8

Its a true sign of hitting rock bottom if you have started to s**t yourself and see nothing wrong with it.

9 people have thanked this post
leonidas83 Banned
#9

Poor Uncle Tom said:
It's like buttering your bread, you don't need to sit the block of butter on the bread slice to have it buttered, a scrape of butter is sufficient.

Do you rub your ass crack on furniture to mark your territory too......


no but i like to take huge ****es in my mates gaffs and leave skidmarks on the toilet bowl after, that count

MickySticks Banned
#10

bitemybanger said:
used to do it all the time but after i hit the age of about two and got potty trained, it sopped. imagine that
Yeah, the soppy ones are the worst.

Iang87 Registered User
#11

yeah but I was like 6 and got pushed too high on a swing and reacted kindly

#12

Another crappy after hours thread :-(

2 people have thanked this post
#13

LETHAL LADY said:
Its a true sign of hitting rock bottom if you have started to s**t yourself and see nothing wrong with it.

Rock bottom is when you want to have a casual chat about it with strangers on the internet.

#14

Ghandee said:
Yeah, but I think I was two at the time.


You really shouldn't have been allowed to drink at that age, unless it was Paddys day.

No I never cacked my pants when drunk, I did when I got the scuts but that is another story,,(Mc Donald cnuts)

LimGal Banned
#15

Does sharting count?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!