Delboy007 Registered User

I having been playing this game online since it came out and I was enjoying it until the last while, I am sick of playing it with people who do not use there mic, not playing the objective etc. So I thought there has to be other people out there feeling this too.

I would like to set up a Clan that would like to play with people who will play as a team. If so send me a friend request or post your games tag here.

My gamer Tag is fatboy6361. I am on XBOX

Sephiroth_dude One Winged Angel

Really tempted to get this for pc

paddyzk Registered User

Under barrel grenade launcher is OP.
Assault out classes everything.

Tenger Moderator

rashers10 said:
....But I didn't buy it to play the single player. I rarely play the campaign in shooters. Can't bear all the 'oo rah!' bulls%$t.....

I'm going to assume that you never played Delta Force: Blackhawk Down or the :Team Sabre expansion pack then?

Dcully Moderator

Whats the multiplayer like guys?
I watched a stream yesterday and it looks decent, then again Ghost Recon oline looks better and is going to be free to play.

paddyzk Registered User

Dcully said:
Whats the multiplayer like guys?
I watched a stream yesterday and it looks decent, then again Ghost Recon oline looks better and is going to be free to play.

Other than what I mentioned in my above post it's very fun,especially with full party playing objective.

So whats the pc version like?

Dcully Moderator

Sephiroth_dude said:
So whats the pc version like?

Was a few streams up on twitchtv lastnight for it, looks decent.
Maybe check some streams out, always helps me out before i consider buying a new game.

1 person has thanked this post

Ya will do,some people on another forum were saying it was buggy console port,A.I Issues etc,so was just wondering.

Arawn Registered User

paddyzk said:

now true at all.

paddyzk Registered User

Arawn said:
now true at all.

Elaborate.

Arawn Registered User

Well every class has something to trump the other me and the lads constantly run stun claymores uav field comp etc if yours in a well organized team doesn't matter what you come up against character wise as youll have tje advantage. Besides the vector in cqb is death

paddyzk said:

The grenade launcher is only overpowered due to the fact its knocks you over. Its not too much of a problem if your behind cover when you get knocked down. It does get a bit annoying though when the entire other team are constantly firing them

Delboy007 Registered User

paddyzk said:
Other than what I mentioned in my above post it's very fun,especially with full party playing objective.

Hi

I am looking for a party of people to play this game with that play the objective, i love this game but am getting sick of playing it with people u run around them slef. I play on xbox gag tag fatboy6361

DUBLINHITMAN Registered User

Pc gamers should stay clear of this shooter go to the ubisoft ghost recon future soldier pc forum and have a look at all the complaints
Console gamers are constantly complaining on the official forums
I bought it played it for a bit ,
Hated it , plays nothing like graw1,2 or any other gr for that matter .
It's trying to be something it's not .
From a long time fan it annoys me that the original gr team approached ubisoft and asked could they start work on a graw2 sequel and were basically told to get fooked .
They were going to make a game to appeal to other shooter fans . Ie gow/Cod .

Anyway good luck trying to enjoy this low budget kinect game .
Absolutely gutted

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!