sebastianlieken Registered User

I have a PC in my appartment which I built myself, however, it is not connected to the internet because it's too awkward to run a cable from the router. that said, the Router and PC are seperated by a thin wall and are no more than 5 meters appart.

My question is which wifi adapter do I want. do I want this wifi card, or this Usb Dongle? (I have an available pci slot and a free usb slot.

it's 16mb/1mb (down and up) speeds I get. PC internet will be used for downloading, skype, maybe the odd game

dub45 Moderator

I think the usb is handier - you dont have to open the pc plus if you use a usb extension cord it gives you a bit of flexibility to experiment with placement.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!