Nokia08 Registered User

Anyone Know of any Irish, Tekkit servers? Or any one that they would recommend?

I've been trying for a couple of days now and Can't find any that would be comfortable with logging onto everyday (Due to amount of people, not enough slots)

Any would help

Thanks.

badbeatcentral Registered User

/Bump #Tumbleweed

Looking for same thing as OP.

Can anyone recommend a well run Tekkit server preferably IRE/UK that are looking for numbers?

wires Registered User

im sure, since you are looking for a tekkit server, you know this already but ill mention it just in case.

when looking at tekkit servers pay close attention to which mods they disable, if any. most of the larger tekkit servers disable (or severely restrict) equivalent exchange at the very least and this may not be to your liking.

badbeatcentral Registered User

Yea saw that on the tekkit server forums, is there a particular reason for it? removing the highend items? bugs?

Kenno90 Registered User

i only played my first game of tekkit yesterday, its like a whole new games with a million more different things to do.
I'm fascinated by the pipes

It'll be class if we could get a tekkit server running, or find one for that matter

Just started playing it after watching Duncans videos. Would love to join a server too.

Kenno90 Registered User

MagicSean said:
Just started playing it after watching Duncans videos. Would love to join a server too.

Yep Duncan's videos really got me into them

wires Registered User

the main reasons for disabling items, or even entire mods, in tekkit is because of various duplication bugs and the fact that some of the blocks you can use make the game ridiculously easy and horribly unbalanced.

EDIT: there are also some issues with some items and machines circumventing grief prevention methods

MakaDonVeli Registered User

Kenno90 said:
i only played my first game of tekkit yesterday, its like a whole new games with a million more different things to do.
I'm fascinated by the pipes

It'll be class if we could get a tekkit server running, or find one for that matter

Just after setting a private one up. Prepare for some good times Me, you, Cody & Podge

VinLieger Registered User

Would love to get into some tekkit, been watching yogscast duncans videos for a while and tried it out on SP but would really like to try it in a MP enviornment

Farcheal Registered User

If anyone sets up A server, Id like to test it out

The Gnome Registered User

Been playing a lot of SSP Tekkit so I'd love to join a server if one pops up!

MakaDonVeli Registered User

Me and the lads have set up a private one, and before you ask, no you can't join

It's serious fun and its like a whole new game.

Some pics,

The workshed with solar panels on the roof powering various furnaces. Also a rubber farm out the back.

Inside the shed:

Downstairs in the basement, temporary sleeping arrangements till the house is built

And in order, Sausageandeggs/Scody(with a different username & skin )/Me:

Farcheal Registered User

Mak_United said:
Me and the lads have set up a private one, and before you ask, no you can't join

Why I oughta!

Mak_United said:

And in order, Sausageandeggs/Scody(with a different username & skin )/Me:

MACHO MACHO MAN YEA!

I WANNA BE A MACHO MAN!

Mycroft H Registered User

If there is enough interest i was thinking of a public boards one.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!