CQB Airsoft Registered User

The weekend is looking good with large numbers booked in consisting of a nice mix of both noobs and pros.

Mister TETRA Registered User

Tomorrow is looking good. sucks im stuck in the shop

1 person has thanked this post

Twas a good day in the shop though

Great day today , thanks to all those that attended .

UnkieKev Registered User

Off to the old place with Dyl later, it's gonna bring back some good memories :')

Will be up to you again soon lads, penna been too long!

Oky doky Kev, probably should have gone on the other thread. You know? Vacant thread (for talk of vacant e.t.c.). You see thats one of the many reasons noone likes you man.

UnkieKev Registered User

CQB Airsoft said:
Oky doky Kev, probably should have gone on the other thread you fool and by all accounts it's not the block anymore. You know? Vacant thread (for talk of vacant e.t.c.). You see thats one of the many reasons noone likes you man.

That place still lives to me...just a small piece, if it wasn't for that pokey little office I wouldn't know my pikie friend Brian! Haha

UnkieKev said:
The block still lives to me...just a small piece, if it wasn't for that pokey little office I wouldn't know my pikie friend Brian! Haha

Lol, I suppose but for anyone else of low intellect only matters pertaining to vacant may be posted on this thread.

joe stodge Registered User

yeah thats right.

Arkslippy Registered User

Hard to know why people would go anywhere else.

@Joe, lol man.

@Arkslippy, I understand it sure I was in Bellurgan one or two weeks ago and the compound a few weeks before that. A bit of variety is always good dude but thanks.

On a side note last night was amazing, seriously stealthy games with old school tactics. Insane firefights at points and not one issue with any of the players.

Thanks to DIT for the visit sure it's always a pleasure (DCU and Dundalk should watch out). I have couple of marks on my arm that I have named after a few of you.

We're open this coming Saturday from 10:00 with good numbers booking in.

2 people have thanked this post
UMP45 Banned

CQB Airsoft said:
@Joe, lol man.

@Arkslippy, I understand it sure I was in Bellurgan one or two weeks ago and the compound a few weeks before that. A bit of variety is always good dude but thanks.

On a side note last night was amazing, seriously stealthy games with old school tactics. Insane firefights at points and not one issue with any of the players.

Thanks to DIT for the visit sure it's always a pleasure (DCU and Dundalk should watch out). I have couple of marks on my arm that I have named after a few of you.

We're open this coming Saturday from 10:00 with good numbers booking in.

savage night last night lads, puuuuuurreeee savageness in the loading bay

Arkslippy Registered User

@cqb yeah bellurgan and the compound are the best outdoor but for close and personal..... gotta be vacant.

Excellent weekend, thanks to Kosa, T10 and OBR for the night game. We'll be seeing Kosa on their site soon enough.

The few changes went down well. Thanks to Panther airsoft for the visit too, we'll see you guys again soon.

4 people have thanked this post

Hi all, we have decided to make Wednesdays pro night only so if you have played airsoft at least once and have your own gear your welcome to join in on our best game modes with an extra half hour game time and less turn around time between games plus no worries about people taking hits e.t.c..

Arrive at 5 and we will get going at around half 5 till 10.

2 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!