243Xpress Registered User

Anyone in the New Ross area have ferrets willing to take rabbits out of a mate of mines back garden.He is plagued with them.Cant really shoot them as few houses also around there.Also adjoining fields permission giving from local farmer.Will be a chance of new ground.Anyone interested let me know.Thanks.

cyberblade 918c Registered User

sounds like ya wont have any trouble getting help there lad .. Ive a serious rabbit problem too.......

Aint fecken got any round here !!!!!

9 people have thanked this post
Alan 1990 Registered User

Talk to jellybaby21, he has a Harris hawk he uses for bunnys I reckon he could have it sorted in no time for you.

2 people have thanked this post
ferrete Registered User

Pm sent

ferrete said:
Pm sent

Reply sent

dodderangler Registered User

ferrete said:
Pm sent

Reply sent

Il gladly come down give me a pm there mate I've got two ferrets there and a female Harris hawk that hunts rabbits aswell

dodderangler said:
Il gladly come down give me a pm there mate I've got two ferrets there and a female Harris hawk that hunts rabbits aswell

Thanks mate but Jellybaby21 was in first so he is getting first crack at it.Let you know how things go.Cheers

dodderangler Registered User

dodderangler said:

Thanks mate but Jellybaby21 was in first so he is getting first crack at it.Let you know how things go.Cheers

Ah ya don't need to let me know man it's Wayne his hawk is an animal of a bird your rabbits won't be there long he's good lad Wayne sound as

1 person has thanked this post

Rabbit problem just got smaller thanks to Jellybaby21 and his harris hawk.Mate was well impressed.

5 people have thanked this post
jellybaby21 Registered User

Thanks for the invite,we enjoyed the day and are happy to come back anytime.

jellybaby21 said:
Thanks for the invite,we enjoyed the day and are happy to come back anytime.

id love to see that for my own eyes - how many roughly did get guys ?? well done

cyberblade 918c said:
id love to see that for my own eyes - how many roughly did get guys ?? well done

We bagged 17 rabbits in all today so not to bad.

thats serious going guys - hope ya took a couple of pics for us

cyberblade 918c said:
thats serious going guys - hope ya took a couple of pics for us

A few my mate took of my bird on some kills but thats it.I'll take more next time.
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l488/barrettharris/willow2-1.jpg

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l488/barrettharris/willow4.jpg

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l488/barrettharris/willow3-1.jpg

2 people have thanked this post
marcp Registered User

wow how fcuking cool does that look well impressed

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!