Lackagh1970 Registered User

Since this morning, I keep getting alert messages on my IPhone 4S saying your carrier may charge for sending sms via I Message...then I had to activate my IMessage about 4 times, and I see about 3 euro charge has come off my Three billpay account on line...can someone help ....also what is the customer care number from a mobile

whiterebel Moderator

Lackagh1970 said:
Since this morning, I keep getting alert messages on my IPhone 4S saying your carrier may charge for sending sms via I Message...then I had to activate my IMessage about 4 times, and I see about 3 euro charge has come off my Three billpay account on line...can someone help ....also what is the customer care number from a mobile

1913 to both questions

I activated this back in January and had no problems since. But today have to keep reactivating a few times and am being charged serious money now coz it keeps sending a message to Uk to activate, I already activated this once, why do I have to keep activating today? Its gone off again and I am not reactivating until I can get a resolution from three on this please

whiterebel Moderator

Threads merged. Post one thread only, multiple threads is spamming and unnecessary.

Didnt get much help from three, I see another euro come off my account as had to activate IMessage again....will just have to switch it off in meantime until I find support

We're not online on Fridays I'm afraid. Send through your details so we can check out the charges for you.

RiseToMe Registered User

Patrick I'm getting the same messages over and over and have over 4euro in charges so far. Have gotten nowhere with 1913. Will send you on my details.

I ended up with over 8 euro charges by yesterday and imessage kept switching off itself, phone gone back to three for investigation as no point in having a new iphone without imessage

RiseToMe said:
Patrick I'm getting the same messages over and over and have over 4euro in charges so far. Have gotten nowhere with 1913. Will send you on my details.

Do indeed.

Lackagh1970 said:
I ended up with over 8 euro charges by yesterday and imessage kept switching off itself, phone gone back to three for investigation as no point in having a new iphone without imessage

If you want us to follow up on this from our end, let us know.

RiseToMe Registered User

Patrick I pm'd you yesterday thanks

Great, thanks a mil.

iSeano90 Registered User

Hey Guys,
Has anyone found a direct solution to this issue?
I cant keep my phone number verified in iMessage or FaceTime.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

ISean, I have sent my phone back to see can they do anything, I hope they can

iSeano90 Registered User

I hope they can too.
Ive heard a new sim card can possibly rectify the issue. Im looking into it later.
I'll keep you posted.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!