Dimithy Registered User

El Jefe said:
Funny That , your mom said the exact same thing to me.

You should get that checked out, it shouldn't take you a whole month to go from flaccid to fully erect.

Mom says hi by the way.

3 people have thanked this post
Guill Registered User

El Jefe said:
Because I have used the site a couple of times which is evident from my post count , most of which are from this and when i do come on i try to annoyidiots such as yourself who think that posting that I have no online boards friends is going to upset me, Oh yea that and i have real friends. Would have thought that was obvious . Hey are nt you that Franks and Beans gay

FYP

El Jefe Registered User

Guill said:
FYP

This is what I imagine you to be like
(Invalid img)

Seachmall Registered User

El Jefe said:
This is what I imagine you to be like
(Invalid img)

Don't be ridiculous, you can't diagnose someone with jaundice over the internet!

3 people have thanked this post
optimistic_ Registered User

Is this f****g sh** for real?

I read AH a lot, rarely post - but F**K this what an unrelenting pile of steaming horsesh*t that is dribbling out of this utter f*cking idiot's mouth.

Learn what country you're from pal, or f*ck off to Canada where you might fit in with that talk.

optimistic_ Registered User

And don't get me started on the fact he is watching something called Survivor.
Didn't TG4 used to show that a good few years ago?

Id say you're a real intellectual are you?

El Jefe Registered User

optimistic_ said:
And don't get me started on the fact he is watching something called Survivor.
Didn't TG4 used to show that a good few years ago?

Id say you're a real intellectual are you?

What talk are you refering to idiot, pity you didnt pick up on the fact that this whole thread descended into a pisstake a few posts in. I dont think anyone really thought i had a maserait and DB9. Blow it out your ass , If this makes you this angry you have some serious issues

Crann na Beatha Neart agus OnĂ³ir

optimistic_ said:
Is this f****g sh** for real?

I read AH a lot, rarely post - but F**K this what an unrelenting pile of steaming horsesh*t that is dribbling out of this utter f*cking idiot's mouth.

Learn what country you're from pal, or f*ck off to Canada where you might fit in with that talk.

http://www.mywebpower.com/graphics/image/0-funny-oh-no-you-didnt-125597647175.html

biko Arbiter

Cherry_Cola said:
There's already a discussion on this in the Reality TV forum.

^^^

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!