nitromaster Registered User

sheehy83 said:
Tony Hawks HD is getting got on the 18th July! Hope it's out the same day for PS3 anyway. Does anyone know if 1200 MSP is the same as around 12 euro?

http://thegamingliberty.com/index.php/2012/06/19/xblas-summer-of-arcade-detailed-dated-and-priced/

its gonna be a month or so later on PSN

Zero-Cool Wanted Level

sheehy83 said:
Tony Hawks HD is getting got on the 18th July! Hope it's out the same day for PS3 anyway. Does anyone know if 1200 MSP is the same as around 12 euro?

http://thegamingliberty.com/index.php/2012/06/19/xblas-summer-of-arcade-detailed-dated-and-priced/

its gonna be a month or so later on PSN

Where did you see that?

Professey Chin Moderator

sheehy83 said:
Where did you see that?

Summer of Arcade. Theres always some form of exclusivity with those (especially on bigger titles).
The bastards

JohnMarston Registered User

The Great Chinholio said:
Summer of Arcade. Theres always some form of exclusivity with those (especially on bigger titles).
The bastards

why do they get exclusivity, summer of arcade has nothing to do with PSN.

deathrider Registered User

I reckon I might wait and see which levels are re-appearing before I shell out for this.

Professey Chin Moderator

JohnMarston said:
why do they get exclusivity, summer of arcade has nothing to do with PSN.

Because Microsoft pay publishers for it to have big titles just on their promotion for a while

1 person has thanked this post
Zero-Cool Wanted Level

Ah man, dont mind dlc and pre order bonuses, I think exclusive deals are the worst! God knows when ill get to play dawnguard and even rockstar sold out when they let xbox have gta 4 addons to 6 months early!

RobertFoster Registered User

sheehy83 said:
Holy crap, reading the achievemnts/trophies for this is bringing back great memories, absolutely cannot wait!

[quote="I don’t want no 2 minute Man 35
Held a combo for 30 seconds after the time is up in Marseille"]I don’t want no 2 minute Man 35
Held a combo for 30 seconds after the time is up in Marseille
Marseille! That's the first I ever played of Tony Hawk as it was a demo with a magazine. Played the demo to death, then went and got the first and second games. Can't wait to see it with the new textures.

calex71 Closed Account

deathrider said:
I reckon I might wait and see which levels are re-appearing before I shell out for this.

I really don't care about levels, I just want it to play like it used to before it turned to poo. Actually I care more about whether or not the soundtrack for TH3 dlc levels will have some of the songs from the original

Mr.Saturn Registered User

It didn't take Activision long to figure out how to make use of the "retired" Tony Hawk's brand.

Meesared Registered User

Mr.Saturn said:
It didn't take Activision long to figure out how to make use of the "retired" Tony Hawk's brand.

I don't think it was ever retired?

James Howlett Registered User

I've been playing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 on my Xperia Play these past few days. Glad to see that most of the good songs fron this will be available in the HD version.

Nuri Sahin Banned

Disappointing to hear about Xbox getting it a month in advance

RobertFoster said:
Marseille! That's the first I ever played of Tony Hawk as it was a demo with a magazine. Played the demo to death, then went and got the first and second games. Can't wait to see it with the new textures.

Ha, I reckon I got the same magazine you are on about.

Zero-Cool Wanted Level

So it looks like you XBOX bastards get to play this today. Anyone getting it?

Adamcp898 Registered User

Yus, will be downloading as soon as I get home

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!