etloveslsd Registered User

That issue with the Cowboys/Rams is the same thing that happened to me twice this season, is a real pain.

Just to confirm, Eagles/Giants is to be simmed

helimachoptor #TitanUp

Ah ok, so we are just waiting on the panthers.

Dave has Pm'd/emailed him so we should know if he's going to play his game or not.
If not then we can advance and sim the games.

adrian522 Moderator

Well the Panthers havn't rejoined so if we don't hear back I think we should advance this evening.

1 person has thanked this post
Raoul Registered User

Don't think that is fair. He has until Saturday to play. He was good enough to accommodate us by leaving the league so that it could be advanced. So think we should give him a chance.

2 people have thanked this post
helimachoptor #TitanUp

Raoul said:
Don't think that is fair. He has until Saturday to play. He was good enough to accommodate us by leaving the league so that it could be advanced. So think we should give him a chance.

Yep i'd go with this.
If he cant play he'll tell us but if we dont hear back we have to assume he's going to play.

Not everyone is on boards as much as us!

Raoul Registered User

Talked to BPrince. He is too busy to get the game played and hopes to get back on in the next couple of weeks.

So is that a go ahead to advance the game week?

Raoul Registered User

Well if Paully D and MadAliG are happy?

madalig12 Registered User

Raoul said:
Well if Paully D and MadAliG are happy?

I am. Well we're not happy with EA. We both agreed last nite it would be a sim.

madalig12 said:
I am. Well we're not happy with EA. We both agreed last nite it would be a sim.

My hatred for EA grows and grows. Has anyone ever played NBA2K11 or 12? It has an online mode and it puts EA and Madden to shame.

BigBadRob83 Registered User

SantryRed said:
My hatred for EA grows and grows. Has anyone ever played NBA2K11 or 12? It has an online mode and it puts EA and Madden to shame.

Yeah played both of them, 2k12 online mode is so sweet.
Know basketball schedule is different, but the ability to lay games whenever you want is so handy.

etloveslsd Registered User

Lost 19-14, only one injury tho, my kick returner is out for a week.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!