Radharc na Sleibhte Registered User
#1

Hello Sligonians,

I am looking for someone who might run a cable from my sky dish to a fta (old sky+) box in the first floor bedroom. Sky wont give me multi room as i dont have a phone line.

Very simple job i'd nearly do myself.

I know a guy has been recommended here a few times, but any search I do I cant locate the thread.

Thanks.

Im based out near Grange by the way.

Pete M. Registered User
#2

You'd nearly do it?

Shur what's stopping ya?

Seriously, did we go through this before?

Radharc na Sleibhte Registered User
#3

No, dont think so.
Found the previous thread but its all pm's.

1 person has thanked this post
#4

Hi folks.

Was intending to do this myself this week.

Is this just a matter of getting the correct cable, and drilling hole in exterior wall?

Radharc na Sleibhte Registered User
#5

Yeah, if you have a quad lnb, wire it up to dish and plug it into box.
Its easy done but id manage to make a balls of it...

1 person has thanked this post
#6

Ouch! Whats a quad Inb? Sounds painful. I'll goggle it.

Always the way, if you had to do it a dozen times you'd be an expert, first time always a nightmare.

Right I have a flat pack executive desk to erect. Easy ......


Radharc na Sleibhte said:
Yeah, if you have a quad lnb, wire it up to dish and plug it into box.
Its easy done but id manage to make a balls of it...

#7

On seconds thoughts:

Any handy dudes out there that can get one of dem things , drill a hole in the wall and get me tv working?


Yeah Yeah Yeah said:
Ouch! Whats a quad Inb? Sounds painful. I'll goggle it.

Always the way, if you had to do it a dozen times you'd be an expert, first time always a nightmare.

Right I have a flat pack executive desk to erect. Easy ......


Radharc na Sleibhte said:
Yeah, if you have a quad lnb, wire it up to dish and plug it into box.
Its easy done but id manage to make a balls of it...

Radharc na Sleibhte Registered User
#8

Thanks for the PMs folks.
All done. €50.

Lying in bed watching one born every minute with the missus
What have i done?

#9

Any chance of that phone number ? : )

Radharc na Sleibhte said:
Thanks for the PMs folks.
All done. €50.

Lying in bed watching one born every minute with the missus
What have i done?

blackiebest Registered User
#10

Was in my man R? No worries if not just wondering as he never said anything when i met him over the weekend!

Radharc na Sleibhte Registered User
#11

No blackie, someone pm'd with someone elses number first.
Thanks a million for the number though.
Saved it in my contacts for future.

1 person has thanked this post
limeflower Registered User
#12

Hi,

My friend just moved to Sligo. Looking for someone to install a satellite dish in sligo town area. Any recommendation please?

Ta.

redcatstar Registered User
#13

Radharc na Sleibhte said:
Thanks for the PMs folks.
All done. €50.

Lying in bed watching one born every minute with the missus
What have i done?

HEY, CAN YOU PM ME THAT NUM TOO PLS

#14

sent...well in a mo..

redcatstar Registered User
#15

Yeah Yeah Yeah said:
sent...well in a mo..


thanks

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!