• BUT OF COURSE! (39.39%)
  • Sorry, no :( (12.12%)
  • I may be washing my hair - so not sure yet (48.48%)

Right 31st of march who's up for it?
Mods change the title cos i can't

Shiminay Moderator

Poll added FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

2 people have thanked this post

Hmmm, this interests me...... (there may be a birthday celebration that weekend )

3 people have thanked this post

I'll be off on a break from college then but I don't know what the finances / work load will be like. I voted maybe..

1 person has thanked this post

Sticky this?!

Shiminay Moderator

By the way, it's been *ages* since we had a Noc only beers which would be nice, so let us tell all the other forums who regularly cramp our style to feck off

The 31st is a potential for me, I have Midway on the 30th and one of the lads on the GM team was talking about doing something on the 31st, but it hasn't been confirmed.

3 people have thanked this post

I would love to go to this and meet the nocs, however would be a bit intimidated if it turned into an epic multi-forum beers.. (and it's my birthday! so i'll cry if i want to!)

5 people have thanked this post
Kojak Registered User

I went for option 3. Gotta make sure my hair is nice and clean......

Delirium cosmic voice

yes! sobriety is over-rated anyways

hdowney Registered User

i'd be well up for this. however just so you know the gentlemens are having a beers in april, at the moment they are a toss up for either the 13th or the 28th. so it may be a little awkward. also gah i have just realised that exactly 1 week later i am in dublin with the mates. so that may make coming to this a little difficult. boohiss

cyberwolf77 Moderator

Shiminay said:
By the way, it's been *ages* since we had a Noc only beers which would be nice, so let us tell all the other forums who regularly cramp our style to feck off

The 31st is a potential for me, I have Midway on the 30th and one of the lads on the GM team was talking about doing something on the 31st, but it hasn't been confirmed.

Dude, what was the Cyberbeers?

girl_friday Not broken, just bent!

cyberwolf77 said:

For one thing, it was last July!! 8 months is forever!!

2 people have thanked this post
Shiminay Moderator

girl_friday said:

This.

Also, I wasted an entire evening in my office waiting to go to the last beers and there was no one there at nearly 9pm which is nonsense. Noc Beers will be starting as soon as the sun is down!

cyberwolf77 said:

girl_friday said:

I missed the cyberbeers...... i don't think i had joined then, or if i had I was a raw n00b.....

Edit: I might be horrifically hungover from the night before Shim, but sundown suits me!

Shiminay Moderator

Where we gonna have these beers btw?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!