Miklos Registered User

Anybody nab any bargains? I went in on my lunch break today, wasn't much left! Heaps of Fenders went out the door seemingly, and a nice old school Ampeg 1x15 cab I wouldn't have minded getting..

Saw people queuing up outside at close of business the day before it too! Insane!

_Tyrrell_ Registered User

Had to try my absolute best to keep myself away from this, absolutely feck all money but I would've loved a new cab.

The prices weren't the best IMO, considering the fact most of the stuff was b-stock or used. They were roughly in and around the used prices on adverts and stuff. Not worth the queuing anyways. Some lad was there since 4 the previous afternoon apparently.

wild turkey Registered User

Didnt get a chance to get in today, feckall money anyhow but would have bought a spidervalve for €99. The V30 speaker is nearly that new

saffron22 Registered User

Cleaned it up when i got home and looks perfect. Sounds amazing. Cleans are great on it and breaks up nicely

1 person has thanked this post
goblin59 Registered User

i grabbed all the power slinkie string sets off the walls (9 packs)
Got them for 40quid

Royale with Cheese Registered User

Went in at 4 and there was fúck all left. American Deluxe Jazz basses for €1200 which might have interested me if I was feeling flush... but I wasn't. Might have been in the market for a cut price P-Bass but considering they were looking for €900 for an Americal Special I don't think I missed anything good.

roast Registered User

Popped in there myself on Saturday too.
Was specifically looking for a new Firewire interface, the Vintage Modified Jazz V, and the HotHand envelope filter. None of the J-Basses were there, the Hothand was the same as RRP, and so were the firewire interfaces I saw. Shame.
My drummer picked up a new hardware case though. 99€ as opposed to 199€ new. Not bad.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!