dan hibiki Registered User

still in b&w.

Tubbs4 Registered User

I transferred it to the psp and is playing in colour.

Andy!! Banned

Definitely a video setting on your PS3 then. Did googling turn up an answer?

^^^^^^^

some reports of it freezing for some players, talk of a patch, nothing about colour problems. fiddled with every setting...no joy. has anyone else d/loaded it? any colour issues? the only unusual thing i noticed was the usa flag on the image up on sen. gonna d/l res 2 now, see if the same issue occours.

bugs Registered User

dan hibiki said:
^^^^^^^

some reports of it freezing for some players, talk of a patch, nothing about colour problems. fiddled with every setting...no joy. has anyone else d/loaded it? any colour issues? the only unusual thing i noticed was the usa flag on the image up on sen. gonna d/l res 2 now, see if the same issue occours.

Are you playing this through a HDTV or a CRT?

^^^^
crt. same sh1t with RES2. b&w. this is just fukcing odd...

bugs Registered User

dan hibiki said:
^^^^
crt. same sh1t with RES2. b&w. this is just fukcing odd...

Chances are thats your problem. Both those games are listed as US versions on the psn.
Back on the ps1, running import games on CRT without an RGB scart resulted in no colour. So you can probably fix it by simply picking up an RGB scart (not that composite scart connection that they ship with the ps3).

1 person has thanked this post
K.O.Kiki Registered User

ShadowHearth said:
right, if you buy stuff on psn, you can download it on 5 different platforms, right? i might get it now and use remote play.
i got ff7 and ff9 to go on vita too!

Almost certain they've changed it to 2 or 3 now.

bugs said:
Chances are thats your problem. Both those games are listed as US versions on the psn.
Back on the ps1, running import games on CRT without an RGB scart resulted in no colour. So you can probably fix it by simply picking up an RGB scart (not that composite scart connection that they ship with the ps3).

hmmmm...not worth getting it really, as the games were free with Plus.

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img) GIFSoup

(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)

bugs Registered User

dan hibiki said:
hmmmm...not worth getting it really, as the games were free with Plus.

Might be no harm, the composite connection you get with the ps3 is by far the worst analog connection available. For playing on a CRT tv you'll get a considerably better picture using an RGB scart cable.

1000 posts, only took me 13 years!

2 people have thanked this post

bugs said:

1000 posts, only took me 13 years!

Andy!! Banned

Time to upgrade the TV bro. But do keep the old one for retro games, they look manky dirty on HDTV's.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!