Captain Morgan Registered User
#2,026

Is the new firmware people are talking about the LG8? Just a heads up to anyone who unlocked using Voodoo unlocking app this doesn't work at the moment on the latest LG8 firmware and your phone will re-lock itself if you update.

kenyard Registered User
#2,027

ì like the newest update. the new pics when making calls and having incoming. even the new alarm going off picture are all nice.
its just aesthetically more pleasing update from what i see

fguinan Registered User
#2,028

Captain Morgan said:
Is the new firmware people are talking about the LG8? Just a heads up to anyone who unlocked using Voodoo unlocking app this doesn't work at the moment on the latest LG8 firmware and your phone will re-lock itself if you update.

The 3 update is firmware version XXALF6. It doesn't effect the network lock, seems to have fixed the home screen redraw delay!

Craigels Registered User
#2,029

Does anyone ever have a problem with the Facebook app I can never tag anyone in posts it says content too large

TheSpecialOne Registered User
#2,030

Well lads, was with a friend last night who has an S3 aswell and he was showing me how to download paid apps for free and how to run them without having got them via the market. I was just wondering do many of ye do this? and would this change in setting void my contract or anything?

elderlemon Registered User
#2,031

Its called piracy and I doubt you'll get much help from anyone here. The apps are not expensive - why not just pay for them?

TheSpecialOne said:
Well lads, was with a friend last night who has an S3 aswell and he was showing me how to download paid apps for free and how to run them without having got them via the market. I was just wondering do many of ye do this? and would this change in setting void my contract or anything?

TheSpecialOne Registered User
#2,032

If you read my post i clearly stated he just showed me, i posted here then to get feedback on this, while i appreciate your feedback theres really no need for such a crappy response. I have paid for every app on my phone, i didn't even know until last night that you could do it any other way!

elderlemon said:
Its called piracy and I doubt you'll get much help from anyone here. The apps are not expensive - why not just pay for them?

Cyrus Registered User
#2,033

TheSpecialOne said:
If you read my post i clearly stated he just showed me, i posted here then to get feedback on this, while i appreciate your feedback theres really no need for such a crappy response. I have paid for every app on my phone, i didn't even know until last night that you could do it any other way!
elderlemon said:

What feedback did you expect.? Obviously he is downloading illegal copies

god's toy Registered User
#2,034

TheSpecialOne said:

Well apart from being just wrong (it's not like the apps cost the earth or anything) if the apps are not coming from the android market but some other back ally one then I would be very carful. That is how many people got infected phones... Just something to consider.

Craigels Registered User
#2,035

If you think there is a bit of lag try Settings-> developer options-> and Window animation scale and Transition Animation scale -> change both of those to 0.5x (or 0 for both, for instant reactions). The phone now runs like the beast it was born to be.

I think it makes a huge difference

Owwmykneecap Registered User
#2,036

Hi guys I'm guessing most of you have 64 GB micro sd cards? If so where did you find was the best place to get them from that ships to Ireland?

wirelessdude01 Registered User
#2,037

Any word on the launch of the 32GB S3?

opti76 Registered User
#2,038

looking to get a 32g micro sd for this.. what class card its the best .. and where online is reputable??? cheers.

#2,039

opti76 said:
looking to get a 32g micro sd for this.. what class card its the best .. and where online is reputable??? cheers.

CL10 is what you need
http://www.memoryc.com/flashmemorycards/microsdhc-sdsecuredigital.html#Type=microSDHC&page=0

elderlemon Registered User
#2,040

got my class 10 from mymemory for €14 , delivered in about 5 days. Not bad.

opti76 said:

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!