the_dealer Banned

yea here

Attachments
P1010398.jpg
facemelter Registered User

hmmm let me think about it for a bit , where are you based ?

the_dealer Banned

meath kells

the_dealer Banned

so id need 50e along with the gun

the_dealer Banned

need to know

sorry mate im not interested in the raider , and not if ive to pay 50 , thakns for the interest

the_dealer Banned

lz clean swap my gun for your gun mines worth more and i have 2 batterys plz no money involved

sorry man i'll have to leave it , but thanks for the interest

SlappyTheSeal Registered User

Its funny how he thinks a gg raider is worth more than a a&k masada? I have to admit it made me laugh for a second. And yes i do have the odd sense of humor

Anyway any intrest in a G&G Combat machines m4a1 ? It has a 6.03 tightbore barrell in it and it shoots at 315 fps last time i checked. Im based in dublin 15

And it has a nylon fiber body bt you cant tell the difference beetween it and metal until you scratch it. Its a brilliant gun overall and iv had it for about half a year. Its been skrimished only 3 times. Cleaned after every skirmish. Its in perfect conditon , there is a slight problem with the magwell. It doesnt feed right but i put abit of tape on the mags and now it feeds flawlessly. Also it comes with 3 mags

need a aeg Registered User

It's funny how people think a combat machine is worth a a&k Masada when a raider plus a grenade launcher isn't haha

1 person has thanked this post

need a aeg said:
It's funny how people think a combat machine is worth a a&k Masada when a raider plus a grenade launcher isn't haha

Im willing to throw in some yoyos and it has a top of the range 6.03 inner barrell ,

need a aeg Registered User

I'm sorry it had to be done haha , sorry mods for thread spoiling

1 person has thanked this post

need a aeg said:
I'm sorry it had to be done haha , sorry mods for thread spoiling

Your right it did have to be done

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!