jaykhunter Moderator

remember lads tickets are available from the 16th (Friday week)!

2 people have thanked this post
Professey Chin Registered User

jaykhunter said:
remember lads tickets are available from the 16th (Friday week)!

/makes note to put the boot down to nearest Captains

1 person has thanked this post
Super-Rush Registered User

Four of us going.

Can't wait.

esprimo Registered User

few ideas for the party:
1. wwe 12 available to play
2. hold a wrestling trivia competition where the winner gets something from the wrestling mania shop!maybe they would sponsor a prize.
3. any chance of getting a wrestling radio show to record something from the party? wrestling voice and wwr come to mind.
4.considering there's essentially a 4 hour build up to the event maybe showing the preview programmes on sky sports even the previous weeks raw/smackdown leading up to 12am might be great to build anticipation?

Super-Rush Registered User

Strippers for the four hours before it starts.

4 people have thanked this post
Furious-Red Moderator

El Pistolero said:
Strippers for the four hours before it starts.

Just watch all the Diva's matches from Wrestlemania past . Basically the same

2nd Row Donkey Registered User

Wouldnt it be awesome if we could get WWE/sheamus to officially reconcognise this event in some way.

You know the sort of thing Im talking about...dDuring the intro to Sheamus Vs Byran they cut to a scene live in Sheamus's home town - queue 1000+ of us going mental in Captain America's for a few seconds.

WWE have done this kinda thing before right? I know they used to switch to WWE Times Sq new York etc during previous mania's.

I dunno, maybe I'm just getting caught up in the excitment but I think it would be fecking deadly and I reckon if anyone could pull this off, its this 'leggo' fella.

2nd Row Donkey said:
Wouldnt it be awesome if we could get WWE/sheamus to officially reconcognise this event in some way.

You know the sort of thing Im talking about...dDuring the intro to Sheamus Vs Byran they cut to a scene live in Sheamus's home town - queue 1000+ of us going mental in Captain America's for a few seconds.

WWE have done this kinda thing before right? I know they used to switch to WWE Times Sq new York etc during previous mania's.

I dunno, maybe I'm just getting caught up in the excitment but I think it would be fecking deadly and I reckon if anyone could pull this off, its this 'leggo' fella.

How big do you think CA is?

Diabhal Beag Registered User

Also doesn't help that waltersobchak and Sheamus have nuclear heat. Even survivors of Hiroshima think it's too much.

The Great Chinholio said:
How big do you think CA is?

I dunno, but all we need is enough people to make the place look packed to the rafters!

CMpunked Registered User

Is there anywhere to park around grafton street for the evening?

CMpunked said:

Stephens Green/Royal College of Surgeons car park is 24 hours. Think its something like 6 euro overnight from 6 on a sunday.

There we go. Pay on arrival rate of 6 euro from 5pm to 10 am
http://www.q-park.ie/tabid/425/qparkParkingLocatorvw3443/parkingdetail/ParkingID/1542/language/en-US/Default.aspx

CMpunked said:

theres a carpark at stephens green shopping centre thats open 24hrs and I thinks its cheap enough to park there late at night

Just park on Grafton street like all the other culchies do

Orla99 Registered User

Awesome

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!