johnp001 Registered User

I bought a Logitech Harmony 600 remote control in Curry's a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to get another one for my sister so I looked for it on the website and I couldn't find it.
Please can you let me know if you have any left in stock? (and if so, where? I was hoping to pick it up in Liffey Valley this week)
Thanks very much.

johnp001 said:
I bought a Logitech Harmony 600 remote control in Curry's a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to get another one for my sister so I looked for it on the website and I couldn't find it.
Please can you let me know if you have any left in stock? (and if so, where? I was hoping to pick it up in Liffey Valley this week)
Thanks very much.

There are very limited stocks of this about. Looks like we're carrying a single unit in Liffey Valley Currys, and also in Blanchardstown, Airside and Carrickmines. It's not what we'd call a fast moving line by any means so if you dropped by Liffey Valley it should be there for you. I can drop the store an email to ask them to put it aside if you'd liek to pm your details to me

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!