Hey im looking for help with a gaming pc build, originally i wanted to get a gaming laptop but iv been convinced it would work out alot cheaper to just build my own Pc.
Iv never built a pc before so i dont have a clue where to start.
1. What is your budget? 800 or 900 euro
2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? Gaming mainly, games i play would be sc2, skyrim, CoD, probly battlefield.. im not bothered wheather the graphics can go as high as ultra or not
3. Do you need a copy of Windows? yes
4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? No i only have a 2 year old laptop atm
5. Do you need a monitor? yes
5a. If yes, what size do you need. 19' or 20' i dont really mind
6. Do you need any of these peripherals? il need a keyboard,
7. Are you willing to try overclocking? no, dont really know what that is
8. How can you pay? Bank Transfer/Laser
9. When are you purchasing? asap
10. If you need help building it, where are you based? dublin 15, carpenterstown.
wouldnt mind a cool looking case either, any feedback is greatly appreciated
Something like this?
|Total build cost: €750.16 + €30 shipping|
|Intel Core i5-2400 Box, LGA1155||€166.07|
|ASRock H61M-S (B3), Sockel 1155, mATX||€42.01|
|8GB-Kit G.Skill PC3-10667U CL9||€32.63|
|Super-Flower Amazon 80Plus 550W||€53.71|
|BitFenix Merc Alpha||€32.61|
|Seagate Barracuda 7200 500GB SATA 6GB's||€69.00|
|Samsung SH-222AB bare schwarz SATA||€15.95|
|Club 3D Radeon 6950 2048MB, AMD Radeon HD 6950, PCI-Express||€237.20|
You can get Windows from Software4Student for €45.50, and that leave you a bit extra for a keyboard, and any changes you want to make.
looks good, il get back to you when i have trouble putting it togehter