funk-you Registered User

The first is a power bar. The second is a PDU.


BigEejit Registered User

tbh, when I think of PDU's I think of room PDU's and call any rack power distribution 'power bars' unless they take two input sources.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!