Furious-Red Moderator

River Runs Deep are looking to add a lead vocalist to the band.

The band consists of Drums , Bass and Guitar

We are based in Newbridge and are aged 19-23

We currently play covers but are writing original material atm

Styles but would be blues rock but still open to different styles

We would like someone around our ages early to mid twenties etc

Cheers

http://www.facebook.com/RiverRunsDeepOnline

ShiftStorm Registered User

Hi Furious-Red, thanks for the reply!

If you are a rock band, I reckon my voice wouldn't be what you needed as I don't sing very strongly/fiercely if you know what I mean. I'm more folk/bluegrass/blues.

I live near new bridge ... Im a female vocalist, 18, not sure I'm what youre looking for

http://www.youtube.com/user/DynamoDisaster?feature=mhee

my youtube channel -old videos, but you get a bit of an idea what Im like acoustic, I can sing stronger with a full electric band -acousticc I tend to tone down :/ - If you're still looking lemme know I go to the gym in new bridge practically every saturday or I go there every week nearly so I'd be able to make it to practices/gigs etc

katt_2000 Registered User

Do you practice in Newbridge?

Furious-Red Moderator

Yes

Furious-Red Moderator

Bump

Furious-Red Moderator

Bumpage

Furious-Red Moderator

Bump

Hornswoggle Registered User

Sent you a pm there.

Furious-Red Moderator

Mama do the bump mama do the bump bump

Furious-Red Moderator

Bumpage

Furious-Red Moderator

Bump

Furious-Red Moderator

Bump

adolydon Registered User

hello,
i am a male singer that has been studying Music in Dundalk the past three years. im 22 and i have experience singing in many cover bands from home and in Dundalk (the biggest being staccato probably). i can also sing in styles varying from old fashioned ballad style to pop to country. what sort of genre do you guys focus on mostly? and is there gigs in the pipeline?

Little Gem x Registered User

Hi guys

Im a female vocalist, 22, living in Castledermot Co. Kildare. Love to sing Johnny Cash, Imelda May, Jessie J, 4 Non Blondes, Adele and many more. Let me know if interested.

Cheers

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!