Nope and its on the lowest jam settings..

altor Registered User

Thunderbird2 said:
Yup testing it my cs250 aswell. Seems to be working from a distance

I bet it is when you open the sensor and activate the remote at the same time?

Ye it even blocks the tamper

altor Registered User

Thunderbird2 said:
Ye it even blocks the tamper

fred funk }{ Registered User

I had an issue a few years ago with a CS250 wireless system. The end user had bought a dodgy wireless door bell and it played havoc with the alarm. TV senders and weather stations are known culprits too.

1 person has thanked this post

This is a simple remote for switching on lights... How are these systems accepted by insurance companies when something as simple as this can be done . If i press and hold down the button it blocks the signal from reaching the panel.
The panel still thinks the sensoris closed even when opened and the alarm is set

altor Registered User

Thunderbird2 said:
This is a simple remote for switching on lights... How are these systems accepted by insurance companies when something as simple as this can be done . If i press and hold down the button it blocks the signal from reaching the panel.
The panel still thinks the sensoris closed even when opened and the alarm is set

How long does the panel take to notice the sensor is open?

Im still waiting for it to realise ..........

altor Registered User

Thunderbird2 said:
Im still waiting for it to realise ..........

Let us know when it picks it up

Still waiting

altor said:
15 minutes.

Spot on . Went off just there ! Thats 15 mins someone could have spent in the house. Sensor was open ..if i had closed the sensor the alarm wouldnt have gone off and id just have to press the remote to jam it again

1 person has thanked this post

Its called data collision

fred funk }{ Registered User

Maybe this shouldn't be posted on the public forum lads.

altor Registered User

Thunderbird2 said:
Its called data collision

It is simply blocking the signal burst when the sensor opens and then after the 15 minutes it will activate the alarm, that is unless the sensor is closed within the time frame.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!