lubo_moravcik Registered User

four18 said:
Before you all jump up on your Moral high ground, Yes I am going to keep it. 6x50 euro in a white envelope. Its either me or the guard I hand it to at the station, and dont be telling me any different. I hate types that tell me to hand it in and probably rob stuff in work or live at home and hand up a pittance every week for their keep. AND if you still live at home, have the guts to share how much you hand up each week...Washing ironing, hot water, evening meal, open all hours fridge etc !! internet etc.

you go girl

rgmmg Registered User

Blow the € on hookers. It's their dilemma then.

bbam said:
In the late 70's my dad left £17k punt in a telephone box after making a call.

He went back 4 hours later and it was still there. Lucky escapee !

Your Dad, was he a secret agent or a drug dealer?

How many of you have checked to make sure you have your wallet on you since reading this thread?

2 people have thanked this post
frozenfrozen Registered User

gurramok said:
How many of you have checked to make sure you have your wallet on you since reading this thread?

my wallet is leather and doesn't contain 300 quid!

carfiosaoorl Registered User

four18 said:
Before you all jump up on your Moral high ground, Yes I am going to keep it. 6x50 euro in a white envelope. Its either me or the guard I hand it to at the station, and dont be telling me any different. I hate types that tell me to hand it in and probably rob stuff in work or live at home and hand up a pittance every week for their keep. AND if you still live at home, have the guts to share how much you hand up each week...Washing ironing, hot water, evening meal, open all hours fridge etc !! internet etc.

tsk liar

blow69 Registered User

So have we all just accepted that karma is a credible belief system?

1 person has thanked this post
useless Registered User

JustAddWater said:
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a cut of the €300, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you give me my money now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Mr. Mills?

pickarooney Moderator

Are you still an atheist if you believe in karma?

bbam said:
In the late 70's my dad left £17k punt in a telephone box after making a call.

He went back 4 hours later and it was still there. Lucky escapee !

your dad was a rent boy back in the 70's?????

looksee Moderator

Years ago I was in our car with my family and I pointed out to my dad who was driving that a car in front had a handbag resting on the back bumper (old fashioned metal bumper). So he started flashing his lights and hooting the car and waving him to stop. Which of course he didn't as he thought we were crazies.

Anyway after a while he got fed up and pulled up, and we pulled up behind him, and he came back to us all ready to do road rage. Dad pointed out the handbag and the poor man nearly collapsed! He retrieved the bag and came back to say that they were setting out on holiday, and the bag had all their holiday money in it. I would imagine the missus got an earful though...

gamgsam Registered User

pickarooney said:
Are you still an atheist if you believe in karma?

No you are just a dope!

2 people have thanked this post
patwicklow Registered User

SEPT 23 1989 said:
Was the name Bertie on the envelope?

His ones are Brown though just like his ass licking nose

oranbhoy67 Registered User

funny how everyone keeps sayin its probaly some poor persons money for paying the bill .. or someones lifes savings etc ..how do we know it wasnt somebody who is evil`s money?? perhaps a drug dealer.. paedo .. or worse jedward??

1 person has thanked this post
Eire. Registered User

Well, as someone else said, it could be drug money so you may have done a good thing!! On the other hand it may not I do think the guards would have kept it also. And If somebody so careless with that much money, they can't be that badly off!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!