sekon2008 Registered User

So did mine last year. So annoying . Can't get anything from old hard drive. New version also rubbish in comparison.

Sephiroth_dude One Winged Angel

sekon2008 said:
So did mine last year. So annoying . Can't get anything from old hard drive. New version also rubbish in comparison.

your new ps 3 is rubbish is it?

Varik Registered User

Sephiroth_dude said:

Wild guess but i assume he had a BC PS3 before and now doesn't, that or it's a HDD size issue and he doesn't know how to swap em.

kkhornet Registered User

My launch model died on me 2 days ago aswell. Head is wrecked. Can't afford to shell out for a new one.

I was looking on youtube for a solution and came across THESE THREE VIDEOS

Has anyone ever done this and would ye recommend it(bit sceptical about putting it in the oven) or should I just send it off to get repaired somewhere

sekon2008 said:

Missing tons of features from original , cheaply made and makes more noise. Also heats up more than old one

kkhornet said:
My launch model died on me 2 days ago aswell. Head is wrecked. Can't afford to shell out for a new one.

I was looking on youtube for a solution and came across THESE THREE VIDEOS

Has anyone ever done this and would ye recommend it(bit sceptical about putting it in the oven) or should I just send it off to get repaired somewhere

You can get them repaired for bout 80 Euro but I was told by guy doing it in Galway that it was only a short term fix. Mine had ylod btw

Klair88 Registered User

sekon2008 said:
Missing tons of features from original , cheaply made and makes more noise. Also heats up more than old one

you sure you bought a ps3 an not an xbox?!

Varik Registered User

Klair88 said:

Thought the 360 s was better in every way, it didn't need a wifi adapter at least.

sekon2008 said:

Yes. What kinda question is that...

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!