• Friday 13 April (28.37%)
  • Saturday 14 April (14.9%)
  • Friday 20 April (8.65%)
  • Saturday 21 April (10.58%)
  • Friday 27 April (7.69%)
  • Saturday 28 April (29.81%)
Pembily Registered User

As the last one was such a success I said I would start early, not going with the first weekend in April as it's Easter.

Pick a date and we can go from there

On a location, unless you have been in the pub and know it's suitable for a large group please don't suggest it. Also I will look for wheel chair accessible places!

5 people have thanked this post
ChannelNo5 Registered User

TLL are having a night out on 3rd march too if anybodies interested A couple of the lads have already expressed interest

2 people have thanked this post
Dravokivich Registered User

I'm honestly not going to know till closer to the date. I'm liking the sound of Friday the 13th though.

1 person has thanked this post
Pembily Registered User

Dravokivich said:
I'm honestly not going to know till closer to the date. I'm liking the sound of Friday the 13th though.

Well no point in putting on one next month with Paddy's and all so said I would wait till April when people have money and are not off drink for Lent!

Dravokivich Registered User

Pembily said:
Well no point in putting on one next month with Paddy's and all so said I would wait till April when people have money and are not off drink for Lent!

Haha, easy Pemb, I'm not moaning about how far ahead the dates are.

Meant that I may have something else going on in April is all.

Dovies Registered User

Any of those dates is fine! Im back from hols on 13th so a later one would be better but if its that weekend I can just finish of my hols!

grames_bond Registered User

I think a saturday is probably a better bet for people that have to travel from afar! (you know - that place outside the pale called "the country")

Pretty sure I'm good for all Saturdays!

Pembily Registered User

Dravokivich said:
Haha, easy Pemb, I'm not moaning about how far ahead the dates are.

Meant that I may have something else going on in April is all.

Sorry I didn't mean to come across grumpy You will find something to moan about anyway

I said I had better give the options of Friday and Saturday!

I'm good for any date, but have a mild preference for the 28th (that's my pay day )

C.D. Registered User

I'm abroad with work for two weeks from the 20th, so the first weekend is the only one that suits me! Looking forward to it already!

Don't think I'll go to this one. Have fun lads and ladies

1 person has thanked this post
grames_bond Registered User

KTRIC said:
Don't think I'll go to this one. Have fun lads and ladies

Blasphemy!!!

ToxicPaddy Baaanaaaanaaaaa

Wont be here for any of em..away for the whole of April and a big chunk of May with work

awec NUCIFORA OUT

Thanks for organising Pembily!

Weekend of 20th 21st suits best, working the weekend of 13/14th.....

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!