Axwell Moderator

Thread for Season 13 - Keep the moaning and whinging to a minimum - preferably non existant.

All talk/banter goes here regarding the league, organising games etc

Will be starting the league in the next day or two once fixtures are posted.

2 people have thanked this post
Axwell Moderator

Those taking part please make sure you have thanked the rules sticky.

1 person has thanked this post
Parawind Registered User

Axwell said:
Keep the moaning and whinging to a minimum - preferably non existant.

I can't promise i'll try, but i'll try to try!

Cjayses - treble11- Inter Milan

You might well find yourself smashing your controller against the wall before the season is out. I nearly had an aneurysm due to Forlan last season. He has no pace or strength, can't dribble or pass, the only thing he can do is tap the ball into a empty net from 5 yards.

jamescd Registered User

Pazzini and Milito are quality

Parawind Registered User

jamescd said:
Pazzini and Milito are quality

Pazzini scored all my goals last season, but Milito never seemed to be as good on the pitch as his stats would indicate. Anyway i won't have to worry about that this season.

I think Messi and Villa should be a lot more fun to play with. Hopefully i can change some of my simply insane number of draws from last season into a few more wins. Though i might have to have words with Dani Alves, he seems to pop up all over the place (Except Right Back!).

youreadthis Registered User

Looking forwards to it! Though I'm using Chelsea who I'm not used to, and am not used to playing against 5 star teams (I use 4* mostly).

brianregan09 Registered User

My Team Napoli were gone but Dortmund are quiet hand so really looking forward to getting underway anyone I should be wary of lol

Sync Registered User

Time to start using Liverpool online... get some practice in! My usual teams were being used... but this will give me a chance to use someone new

Shanotheslayer Registered User

Havn't played FIFA in roughly 4-5 days, should really start practising with Spurs!

jamescd Registered User

Had Spurs last season, really struggled defensively. I remember I was 3 - 1 up in my opening game and somehow conceded 2 goals in the last 10 minutes. It only got worse from there

Lemlin Registered User

Got the team I play with, Man City, which I was delighted with.

They're not world beaters in any area by any means but are solid in defence, midfield and attack. Joe Hart can be unbeatable in some games as well, particularly strong on long shots.

brianregan09 Registered User

Who are you kidding Man City are probaly the best team in the game if you can use them right lol Dzeko and Aguero up front and you're on easy street

SpaceFlunky Registered User

brianregan09 said:
Who are you kidding Man City are probaly the best team in the game if you can use them right lol Dzeko and Aguero up front and you're on easy street

I'd say Real Madrid are the best team, power and pace all over the pitch.

Cjayses Registered User

Parawind said:
You might well find yourself smashing your controller against the wall before the season is out. I nearly had an aneurysm due to Forlan last season. He has no pace or strength, can't dribble or pass, the only thing he can do is tap the ball into a empty net from 5 yards.

I have also had a troubled past with Forlan. He was absolute cack for me in season 11. Hopefully things will be different with big Wes behind him!

Keano! Registered User

Hon AC!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!