#16

Galwubliner said:
If it was that easy I would have asked him by now


Well if you're in a 4 year relationship and can't ask him something (granted, it is something big) then what validity does your relationship have in the first place? If ye really love each other it should be open, no secrets, unconditional.

As stated by other posters, you need to ask him.

If he is gay and your relationship is about to end, would you not prefer to hear it from his mouth in the privacy of his/your own home, than to get that information back second-hand?

Galwubliner Banned
#17

jay phelan said:
Nearly isn't definite. You have to speak to him about it because it's the only way to know. Asking for advice here isn't going to get you very far because you don't have all the facts yet.

PickledLime is right, if you're planning on spending your life with him then you're going to have to sort this out with him and the only way to do that is to talk to him.

I'm a bit confused though, being together nearly 5 years you should have no problem talking to him.


I wish I could but I can't u don't understand and I don't blame u u guys are so helpful thanks x

Galwubliner Banned
#18

PickledLime said:
Well if you're in a 4 year relationship and can't ask him something (granted, it is something big) then what validity does your relationship have in the first place? If ye really love each other it should be open, no secrets, unconditional.

As stated by other posters, you need to ask him.

If he is gay and your relationship is about to end, would you not prefer to hear it from his mouth in the privacy of his/your own home, than to get that information back second-hand?


but i love him so much he's so good to me he makes me sooo happy always taking me for dinner and shopping and things. i dont know what to say anymore. i think im in shock my whole world has frozen

Shane St. Registered User
#19

Look at the end of the day all these decisions are hard. But you have to see the light at the end of the tunnel. You are so worried about confronting your bf but it cud be nothing. I remember dreading and putting off for months coming out but once I did it was like OMG what was i worrying about.

#20

What has he done that's "disgusting"? And how old are you both do you mind me asking.

1 person has thanked this post
x Purple Pawprints x Registered User
#21

OP if you don't talk to him and find out what's going on no matter what you do it's always going to be in the back of your mind. What's the point in living a lie just because it's embarrassing to you?

jay phelan Registered User
#22

Galwubliner said:
I wish I could but I can't u don't understand and I don't blame u u guys are so helpful thanks x


If you can't talk to him about it then I don't think there's anything left to be said. You came here for advice and that is exactly what we've given you but if you can't use it then I don't think we can help you further.

I would suggest you to evaluate your relationship and see if you're going on the path you want to. Communication is important and if you don't have that then how do you expect to sort through problems such as the one at hand?

1 person has thanked this post
Galwubliner Banned
#23

kraggy said:
What has he done that's "disgusting"? And how old are you both do you mind me asking.


I thought I saw him fiddling while looking at laptop through gap in door then checked later and a pic of a guy model with a six pack was in his last viewed sites

Shane St. Registered User
#24

Galwubliner said:
I thought I saw him fiddling while looking at laptop through gap in door then checked later and a pic of a guy model with a six pack was in his last viewed sites


I think thats a bit weak to go on. Look just talk to him

Galwubliner Banned
#25

Shane St. said:
I think thats a bit weak to go on. Look just talk to him


no im quite sure

SheFiend Registered User
#26

He could be bi ?

2 people have thanked this post
jay phelan Registered User
#27

Galwubliner said:
no im quite sure


There's just too many explanations to what you saw. I'm not sure what you want to here in this thread. Yes he might be gay, he might be bisexual, he might have been curious or he was really "fiddling" to straight porn and deleted that off the history and all that was left made it look that way.

It's still not going to solve anything unless you talk to him.

1 person has thanked this post
Shane St. Registered User
#28

The fact he is looking at porn indicates their might be something wrong with the realtionship. Really OP You just have to talk to him. I'll say no more but every1 here is trying to help you

#29

kraggy said:
And how old are you both do you mind me asking.


I'm not being funny, but i'm curious about this too. The fact that you can't talk to him and that you define happiness as being 'taken for dinner and shopping', you don't sound very mature OP (no offence).

Happiness to me with my missus is both of us being able to trust each other unconditionally, being able to share our highest highs and lowest lows, and most importantly, being able to talk to each other about anything, which again, is what you have to do.

Zaph Millionaire Oppressor
#30

OP banned for trolling.

Thread closed.

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!