Galwubliner Banned

Hey I'm pretty sure my boyfriend is gay just wondering if anyone can help me with the symtoms..... it's actually disgusting what i've seen him doing

Shane St. Registered User

When you say disgusting what uv seen him doing what do you mean?

x Purple Pawprints x Registered User

Galwubliner said:
Hey I'm pretty sure my boyfriend is gay just wondering if anyone can help me with the symtoms..... it's actually disgusting what i've seen him doing

It's not a disease. What have you seen him doing?

2 people have thanked this post
Galwubliner Banned

Shane St. said:
When you say disgusting what uv seen him doing what do you mean?

I don't think its appropriate for here... it's just so ewww. Why would he be gay? Am I too ugly now or something I always make extra effort when I meet him

OP can you explain your relationship? Or you having intimacy issues or what? You are being a bit vague

jay phelan Registered User

Galwubliner said:
symtoms

Are you serious? Being gay is not an illness

6 people have thanked this post

Op, your boyfriends sexuality has nothing to do with you. It's not because he's suddenly not attracted to you.

You need to talk to him about it.

Galwubliner Banned

jay phelan said:
Are you serious? Being gay is not an illness

No no I like gay people and all I just think the certain things that happen aren't to my taste. And I'm nearly 100% certain that he has done it. I love him so much too I can't bring myself to ask him because I know in my heart it won't end well for me I care about him too much. Together 4 and a half years x

Well if the guy is your boyfriend ie. someone who you are sharing your life with and should love unconditionally... maybe, i dunno, 'asking him' would be the best way to find out?

And stating 'symtoms' [sic] is implying that it is a disease... you should really be more considerate in your phrasing.

Joeytheparrot Moderator

moved to personal issues

Galwubliner said:
No no I like gay people and all I just think the certain things that happen aren't to my taste. And I'm nearly 100% certain that he has done it. I love him so much too I can't bring myself to ask him because I know in my heart it won't end well for me I care about him too much. Together 4 and a half years x

You have to talk to him. If you think things wont end well so be it. Honestly what is the point living a lie. YOU MUST TALK TO HIM ABOUT IT

Galwubliner Banned

PickledLime said:
Well if the guy is your boyfriend ie. someone who you are sharing your life with and should love unconditionally... maybe, i dunno, 'asking him' would be the best way to find out?

And stating 'symtoms' [sic] is implying that it is a disease... you should really be more considerate in your phrasing.

If it was that easy I would have asked him by now

Galwubliner Banned

Shane St. said:
You have to talk to him. If you think things wont end well so be it. Honestly what is the point living a lie. YOU MUST TALK TO HIM ABOUT IT

But how do I bring it up with him? I'm quite upset won't tell parents why maybe they know anyway this so embarassing

jay phelan Registered User

Galwubliner said:
And I'm nearly 100% certain that he has done it.

Nearly isn't definite. You have to speak to him about it because it's the only way to know. Asking for advice here isn't going to get you very far because you don't have all the facts yet.

PickledLime is right, if you're planning on spending your life with him then you're going to have to sort this out with him and the only way to do that is to talk to him.

I'm a bit confused though, being together nearly 5 years you should have no problem talking to him.

4 people have thanked this post

You don't have to answer if you don't want to but can I ask and I presume it is. Is it a sexual relationship?? Is this why ur getting the idea he might be gay.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!