mustang01 Registered User
#1

http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/11685205/art/samsung/ue32d4003-led-television.html

currys have it on sale for 369 with 1 year warrenty, pixmania seem to offer 2 yrs warrenty and and at 35 euros cheaper including delivery !

Mylow Registered User
#2

mustang01 said:
http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/11685205/art/samsung/ue32d4003-led-television.html

currys have it on sale for 369 with 1 year warrenty, pixmania seem to offer 2 yrs warrenty and and at 35 euros cheaper including delivery !



Its a Samsung and not a LG

Dickerty Registered User
#3

I checked the reviews, seems like a good picture (LED but not Full HD) but very poor sound quality.

Pass...

Soarer Registered User
#4

Guys, if you're ever looking for a tv, always check Amazon Warehouse
I bought my last telly from them and saved a small fortune.
Make sure the condition is "Used - Like New". That's what I did, and the set was brand new but in a generic brown box as opposed to a fancy LG one.
Get it delivered through deliverme.ie, which only costs €22.

1 person has thanked this post
nulabert Registered User
#5

Its 50 hz.

Mezcita Registered User
#6

Soarer said:
Guys, if you're ever looking for a tv, always check Amazon Warehouse
I bought my last telly from them and saved a small fortune.
Make sure the condition is "Used - Like New". That's what I did, and the set was brand new but in a generic brown box as opposed to a fancy LG one.
Get it delivered through deliverme.ie, which only costs €22.


Just to add that you get free of charge delivery from the main Amazon site on TVs up to 32 inches.

#7

Mezcita said:
Just to add that you get free of charge delivery from the main Amazon site on TVs up to 32 inches.


I've picked up 2 LG 32" TV's on Amazon over the past year and a half.

Tried for a third the other day and received the dreaded 'We're sorry, we cannot ship to that address' blurb.

Wasn't from a Marketplace seller either, wonder if LG have joined Sony and Samsungs ROI embargo.

Tusky Registered User
#8

Badgermonkey said:
I've picked up 2 LG 32" TV's on Amazon over the past year and a half.

Tried for a third the other day and received the dreaded 'We're sorry, we cannot ship to that address' blurb.

Wasn't from a Marketplace seller either, wonder if LG have joined Sony and Samsungs ROI embargo.


Yeah, just tried to order an LG TV but it says it wont deliver to Ireland

mustang01 Registered User
#9

i checked amazon and lot of other sites and cant find anything with the same spec any cheaper, know its not full hd but sur the price represents that after all

Soarer Registered User
#10

What about this Sammy?

Comes in at £202.64 inc. next day delivery to deliverme.ie, which is an extra £5.96. That's €242 on XE, so say we bump that up to €260 for ripoff exhange rates.
Deliverme will charge €22 for overnight courier to your door.
So you're looking at very worst case €282 delivered, as opposed to €335 with Pix.
If you were interested, you could order now, and it'd be with you by Friday!

Plus, I know who I'd rather deal with if something went wrong!

Edit: Actually, this Full HD LG is available for an extra £30. Still cheaper than the one you mentioned, plus it's full hd.

mustang01 Registered User
#11

not bad but its not LED and frame very clumbsey looking

JHet Registered User
#13

Soarer said:
What about this Sammy?

Comes in at £202.64 inc. next day delivery to deliverme.ie, which is an extra £5.96. That's €242 on XE, so say we bump that up to €260 for ripoff exhange rates.
Deliverme will charge €22 for overnight courier to your door.
So you're looking at very worst case €282 delivered, as opposed to €335 with Pix.
If you were interested, you could order now, and it'd be with you by Friday!

Plus, I know who I'd rather deal with if something went wrong!

Edit: Actually, this Full HD LG is available for an extra £30. Still cheaper than the one you mentioned, plus it's full hd.


You can knock a tenner off that mate, so 272 delivered. No way any Bank worth its salt would rip you off to that extent! Thats like 5 pence in the pound difference.

1 person has thanked this post
Tusky Registered User
#14

JHet said:
You can knock a tenner off that mate, so 272 delivered. No way any Bank worth its salt would rip you off to that extent! Thats like 5 pence in the pound difference.


Wouldn't be so sure about that. Just bought a TV for £232.74. On XE.com that works out as €275 but I was charged €288. Madness really.

Cyclonius Registered User
#15

Tusky said:
Yeah, just tried to order an LG TV but it says it wont deliver to Ireland


I'm not sure whether it was there earlier, but there seems to also be a restriction on at least some Panasonic TVs as well.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!