binge90 Registered User

Looking for a good frontman, talented, committed and ambitious, experience is a plus but no way essential so don't be afraid if you're a rookie. Rhythm guitar skills would be a plus. Aged 18-22.

Influences: Very wide ranging: Foo Fighters, The Killers, The Who, The Beatles, Coldplay, Noel Gallagher, Zeppelin, everyone really.

We're a piano, lead guitar and drummer trio at the moment, got plenty of songs so the burden for writing isn't on you, but more than welcome to contribute. Had to part ways with our old singer after a lot of gigs and exposure.

Want to get gigging again as soon as possible with a view to eventually doing this forever.

Sample tracks can be emailed.

Get in touch. Cheers.

manwitplan Registered User

where in dublin you based?

binge90 Registered User

manwitplan said:
where in dublin you based?

Sorry man, should have said, southside near Donnybrook/Ballsbridge. Close enough to CC.

yogimilo Registered User

Hey i'm also based round ballsbridge. I play most band instruments as well as sing. I haven't had as much experience perform singing as i have with instruments, but i record. I drum for a band that busks every sunday but Id prefer to sing and play guitar. heres a link to soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/black-and-white/gentlemen
have fairly wide range of different styles up if you link on my name. Folk to electronic

binge90 Registered User

Bump.

Skiy Registered User

sounds gr8, pm sent

binge90 Registered User

El bumpo

binge90 Registered User

Bump.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!