Got a request for unbanning from that other guy that was banned recently. However you spell his name.

You know the drill, make with the challenges. Don't disappoint The Leader. He spent the weekend in Cuba smoking what a little old lady TOLD him was a simple cigar, but he now has what looks like a serious case of The Fear. The resulting paranoia will not go well with posts abusing this thread or his prescription LSD.

TeddyTedson Registered User

Write something flattering in your sig about everyone who posts in this thread
For me I want you to say why I'm your favourite boardsie

Draw a hopscotch game.

draw a lovely cow with very big soft eyes. I like cows. Maybe you could write a little poem to go with your lovely cow. And you have to give her a name suitable for such a cow.

Star Lord Moderator

Make Sarky laugh. Not a "lol" with no actual laugh. I want you to actually make him laugh.

Make with the funny.

Or, I dunno, draw what the leader saw when tripping balls.

You must post here at 17:40 tomorrow with a picture of a single plum, floating in perfume, served in a man's hat!

TeddyTedson Registered User

Also bacon. I'd love to see a picture of some tasty bacon.

ah...bears are funny, also bear suits...

Mr. Boo Registered User

To return to TCN one must eat one's own head. There are quite functional and realistic prosthetics available these, so vanity is no excuse. Craig Doyle was made do it, and so should this guy.

Scan the items you selected in a supermarket alphabetically and post the receipt here to prove it...

FTGFOP Registered User

Fago! said:
You must post here at 17:40 tomorrow with a picture of a single plum, floating in perfume, served in a man's hat!

I'm not posh and so can't afford plums; best I can do you is an apple wearing aftershave as a hat... at 17.41.

Attachments
pourpommesetfago.jpg
FTGFOP Registered User

TeddyTedson said:
Also bacon. I'd love to see a picture of some tasty bacon.

Attachments
tedbacon.jpg

Cook that bacon and make a Ted sammich!

FTGFOP Registered User

TeddyTedson said:
Write something flattering in your sig about everyone who posts in this thread
For me I want you to say why I'm your favourite boardsie

This is what I've come up with so far.
Sarky, Teddy Tedson,
Hondasam and Deki too,
Damo El Diablo y Fago, that's who!
The greatest living legends
that ever walked the earth
They post in tCN, a place of mighty mirth!

I'm not a 100% happy with it, it's lacking back-handed compliments and on close inspection doesn't make any sense.

Now I will eat my meat sculpture.

Looks good to me.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!