legspin Registered User

tricky D said:
At least Tesco sell you something tangible.

They're also much bigger when it comes to paying taxes.

I'm not sure about that. I had heard they have some sort of conversation with the taxman along the lines of threatening to withdraw from the Rep.of Ire. unless they got some sort of tax deal. I would like it if this could be refuted or substansiated though.

bluewolf being awesome

fitz0 said:
What way would a sale work for an undertakers? 'With prices this good you can't afford to go on living. Die, die die!' or 'Prices to die for.'

buy one get one free
lol

6 people have thanked this post
joseph brand Registered User

fitz0 said:
What way would a sale work for an undertakers? 'With prices this good you can't afford to go on living. Die, die die!' or 'Prices to die for.'

UP TO 30% OFF!
WE CAN'T BE BEAT.

Along those lines. Competition.

Also, why don't Argos and Woodies sell coffins? The finest MDF, at a fraction of what the local Funeral Directors charge. I never understood the idea of burying a brand new, expensive, ornate coffin under the ground.

bezka Registered User

fitz0 said:

buy one get one free
lol

Even better,
Have a loyalty card - "Pay for 9 funerals, Get your 10th funeral free"

The churches could re-establish dominance over Tesco by giving you a free tin of beans after every 20 masses attended.

joseph brand Registered User

Sarky said:
The churches could re-establish dominance over Tesco by giving you a free tin of beans after every 20 masses attended.

Some of the churches in Africa give out chocolate willies.

MrPudding Registered User

The co-op in the uk do funerals.

MrP

patwicklow Registered User

Tesco a one big multinational that has done away with local traditions the world over and still will do to this day,cheap and very nasty place but flocks of sheep still follow, thank **** i aint in that flock of sheep!

vibe666 Registered User

patwicklow said:
Tesco a one big multinational that has done away with local traditions the world over and still will do to this day,cheap and very nasty place but flocks of sheep still follow, thank **** i aint in that flock of sheep!
I just thank **** i aint in the other flock of sheep!

LordSutch Registered User

I wish Tomk1 would come back and tell us what CCL means.

kylith Registered User

Coil Coir Lightly
Choir Comissions Ltd
Can Ciaran Limbo

Dades Would you like to know more?

joseph brand said:
You eat dem like ICE CREAM.

4 people have thanked this post
getz Registered User

joseph brand said:

some of the churches in africa are giving out willies [and they are not chocolate]

robindch Moderator

getz said:
some of the churches in africa are giving out willies
...giving out about willies and what men might do with them.

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-11-30/africa/world_africa_africa-gay-rights_1_gay-rights-british-aid-anti-gay-rhetoric?_s=PM:AFRICA

getz Registered User

crap i will now have to find another place to go on holiday

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!