dahat Registered User

Ah still not availible for Sony Experion it seems,was hoping it would to get it for my son...ah well

gbob said:
Anyone got it working on 3 yet..

Working perfectly via 3 for me

ofcork said:
SKY1 working for me,maybe some shows have copyright issues.

If a show isn't allowed to be shown via Sky Go a message will appear on screen saying so. It is on Sky One right now as they are not allowed to show The Simpsons

Redsoxfan Registered User

Yeah, Simpsons not available.

I found the quality poor (picture, stream was fine), and that's on wi-fi. This is using a Galaxy S running stock 2.3

Nolimits Registered User

For anyone complaining about only having two devices, you can only have two per user, but can have up 9 (I think) users

Log into Sky go on your computer, go to settings, view/edit profile and then additional users to use it on more devices.

9 people have thanked this post
Jon_459 Registered User

Waited months after the iPhone/iPad version and now its not available on Motorola Xoom. What a crock!!

1 person has thanked this post
Stokolan Registered User

How far does it let you get on a rooted phone? I get to video Loading... screen but it stays at 0%

gbob Registered User

Stokolan said:
How far does it let you get on a rooted phone? I get to video Loading... screen but it stays at 0%

That's as far as i've got too, tried Aristotle's suggestion as above to remove root but hasn't made a difference.

5starpool CL0SED Account, honest.

I stopped wondering when this would be available once I found out about he 2 device limit. Bit silly really. Every household almost has far more devices than that.

kc66 Registered User

Just used it on an unrooted sensation. Worked great, excellent picture quality. Limited choice of channels though.

Aristotle Registered User

If you have an unsupported device, and are also unrooted (and not running ICS I think), this version should work.

gbob Registered User

Aristotle said:
If you have an unsupported device, and are also unrooted (and not running ICS I think), this version should work.

Running stock 2.3 on my sgs2.. uninstalled original app and installed yours.. unrooted with the app you posted earlier and getting exactly the same results.. ie wont go past loading screen.. only sky news seems to work ok.. confused :-(

ShaneU Registered User

Aristotle said:

My phone isn't rooted (Samsung Galaxy S2 2.3), the market version and your version both give me the message

"it is not possible to play sky content whilst roaming"

On tesco network, doesn't work on 3G or wifi. :/

god's toy Registered User

5starpool said:
I stopped wondering when this would be available once I found out about he 2 device limit. Bit silly really. Every household almost has far more devices than that.

Read the post 4 up from yours #20

2 people have thanked this post
Zeppi Registered User

Is it only me or what, there are only few channels that I can watch if someone does not have the movies and sports like me.

N.B. It's working fine on my Galaxy S2 via wifi no pixelations

Zeppi

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!