Erinfan Registered User

It all started when one day after a session of haircut in a large salon in the city where I live I walk to the cashier to pay the bill and the young cashier looked at me straight in the eyes and told me that they perform massage here also.

Until then I thought the body massage was directed instead to people who have problems of sprains or fractures in one word to the sick and people of a certain age.

I always associated the physical therapy to massage where the medical staff attempts to rehabilitate a member of the body after physical trauma or to give tone to the muscles before a sporting event.

Finally I agreed out of curiosity or just to say to have an experience of massage.

And (a woman) has began massaging my calves , soles of the feet ,legs and back after.
The most critical phase is when she told me to turn to face the ceiling and she began to massage my belly, chest and head. My wife will forgive me because I enjoyed it.

At the end the questions I ask myself are:
1°)Is it the way massage is performed ?
2°)has she gone too far ?
3°)and finally whether is it is really appropriate for a man to be massaged by a woman or vice versa?

The King of Moo Registered User

Erinfan said:
It all started when one day after a session of haircut in a large salon in the city where I live I walk to the cashier to pay the bill and the young cashier looked at me straight in the eyes and told me that they perform massage here also.

Until then I thought the body massage was directed instead to people who have problems of sprains or fractures in one word to the sick and people of a certain age.

I always associated the physical therapy to massage where the medical staff attempts to rehabilitate a member of the body after physical trauma or to give tone to the muscles before a sporting event.

Finally I agreed out of curiosity or just to say to have an experience of massage.

And (a woman) has began massaging my calves , soles of the feet ,legs and back after.
The most critical phase is when she told me to turn to face the ceiling and she began to massage my belly, chest and head. My wife will forgive me because I enjoyed it.

3°)and finally whether is it is really appropriate for a man to be massaged by a woman or vice versa?

Did she?

1. Sounds like a pretty normal massage to me.

2. No, she didn't touch you in an intimate area.

3. Of course it's appropriate in either case, why wouldn't it be? It's just a massage. You didn't have a problem with it or surely you would've refused to have the woman do it.

3 people have thanked this post
dxhound2005 Registered User

I think the head massage resulted in you being unable to write a sensible thread title.

76 people have thanked this post

Erinfan said:

It sounds like you were violated!

Please get in contact with these people. Only they can help you now.

Rape Crisis Network Ireland

Bipolar Joe Registered User

Jesus I miss physical contact.

19 people have thanked this post
LETHAL LADY Registered User

In the words of the great madonna(slag) maybe.

Teyla Emmagan Registered User

I find massages sooooooooo creepy.

BluesBerry Registered User

Next time use the MAN from Russia OP he specializes in male massage!

2 people have thanked this post
starlit Registered User

No, but it is relaxing and calming. It releases tension and knots in your muscles!

bodhrandude Registered User

The way the thread is titled, I dont know if its a statement or a question

Erinfan said:

He wants you!

Erinfan said:
Until then I thought the body massage was directed instead to people who have problems of sprains or fractures in one word to the sick and people of a certain age. I always associated the physical therapy to massage where the medical staff attempts to rehabilitate a member of the body after physical trauma or to give tone to the muscles before a sporting event.

Erinfan said:

Good for you OP. Not shackled by normal sexual and social conventions.

Erinfan said:

Erinfan said:

p.s. Someone with the time please dissect the OP and make fun of all the possible euphemisms and innuendo contained within.

Sofaspud Registered User

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

18 people have thanked this post
Sauve Registered User

Sofaspud said:

It's always seventeen outside. Always. So what he said is the way to go.

Teyla Emmagan Registered User

Sofaspud said:

wha'?

4 people have thanked this post
bluewolf being awesome

why do the young people they love this massage
i do not understand ?! my god your proposal?

10 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!