airsoftboy Registered User

getting rid of this gun because im looking for a A.E.G please try me for swaps . it comes wit 1 mag and speed reloader its 0.95 joule and its about 2-3 months old http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/picture.php?pictureid=11125&albumid=1901&dl=1320584090&thumb=1

Spooky-Vinny Registered User

How much and better pics?
xXx

reaper501 Registered User

would u swap for a full metal m9 with 2 leak free mags

skywalk Registered User

how much ?

Jsmurff Registered User

How many bloody threads do you need???? There all the exact same

Steve Life is hard, deal with it.

Lads, I discussed this with airsoftboy before this thread was started, all other threads have been closed (unless I missed something, please report it if you find otherwise) so this thread is cool and will be the final episode of "airsoftboy's Snow Wolf"

@airsoftboy, I told you to post the FPS and asking price when starting this, if you post again and haven't corrected this then I'll take action.
SORT THIS ASAP.

@Jsmurff, if you have a problem, report the post - your comment breaches the threadspoiling rule.

1 person has thanked this post
Jsmurff Registered User

Sorry Steve

SlappyTheSeal Registered User

Oh and listen. Before you get banned for posting again and not listing the muzzle velocity of your gun. Its 295 fps or 0.95 joules unless you have had any modifications.Oh and fpr asking price just say 200 so noone will buy it only swap for it since your only accepting swaps.

sorry steve its 0. 95 joules

DeBurca Registered User

SlappyTheSeal said:
Oh and listen. Before you get banned for posting again and not listing the muzzle velocity of your gun. Its 295 fps or 0.95 joules unless you have had any modifications.Oh and fpr asking price just say 200 so noone will buy it only swap for it since your only accepting swaps.

Dont mean to thread spoil but one or both of your figures are wrong

295 fps = .81 Joule
.95 Joule = 319.7fps

A lot of people get confused as it is not a linear scale

sorry lad forgot to write back its 180 or nearest offer

eirekielthy Registered User

getting rid of this gun because im looking for a A.E.G please try me for swaps . it comes wit 1 mag and speed reloader its 0.95 joule and its about 2-3 months old http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/picture.php?pictureid=11125&albumid=1901&dl=1320584090&thumb=1

I'd swap you a m203

ill see what else comes up if not ill get back to you

mods please close guns gone

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!