bax4556 Registered User

56CM FUJI Carbon road frame SL1 Pro ,one yr old in excellent condition,white ,black and red. Frame is being sold with seatpost,forks and Ultegra B/B. Wheels are available separately ---Mavic cosmic elites in great condition ,complete with Gatorskin tyres,tubes and Ultegra 10sp cassette. Looking 750e for frame ono and 200e for wheels ono. The reason for selling---frame too small for me.

furiousox Registered User

Hi
Interested in the wheels, can you post a photo?
Thanks.

bax4556 Registered User

s

bax4556 Registered User

Photos

Attachments
P1000969.jpg
theoldalfer Registered User

I'm interested in your frame, just a couple of questions on it. Looking at the photo it looks like a 2010 and a large?? if so, its 55 sloping on the fuji website. Whats the sizing like on these? what size are you if its too small for you? How much use has it got? Is there any bad chips or marks on it? Where are you based? Thanks.

bax4556 Registered User

The frame was purchased by me 14months ago as a complete bike.I used it as a summer bike last year for a few sportives and some good weather training, it has done maybe 1000miles at the most It is in excellent, virtually unmarked condition. It is probably sized by Fuji as Large but in real life i found it a little on the small side---most large frames are at least 58cm which is the size i require--i am approx 6ft--6ft 1in. hope this helps. I am based in Monaghan .

theoldalfer Registered User

I'm the same hight, sounds like its going to be too small for me also, cheers and good luck with the sale

CramCycle A wholly unreasonable man

For your benefit, Fuji sizing (no guarantees it is accurate):

http://www.evanscycles.com/product_document/file/9c8/7f6/e49/595/fuji-d6-sizing-chart.pdf

1 person has thanked this post
Redm0 Registered User

this still for sale?

bax4556 Registered User

yes it is still for sale

Redm0 Registered User

I'd offer €650 subject to inspection and a reasonable meet up point (i'm based in bray)

bax4556 Registered User

thanks for your offer --i will pm my no to you

bax4556 Registered User

frame now sold --thanks redmo--wheels still available

Redm0 Registered User

Thank you bax - very happy with it, excellent fit, good upgrade on my old frame. Raced it on sunday with no problems at all

bax4556 Registered User

cheers redmo--- good guy to do business with!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!