Would love to have made it up to this, the really frustrating thing is I'll now be in Dublin Thursday and Friday, going home at about 2am Friday night/Saturday morning! Have an awesome time and save some tapas for me and post them to me

2 people have thanked this post
RacoonQueen Moderator

Acoshla said:
Would love to have made it up to this, the really frustrating thing is I'll now be in Dublin Thursday and Friday, going home at about 2am Friday night/Saturday morning! Have an awesome time and save some tapas for me and post them to me

Don't forget to leave the cake into the bar for our dessert.

5 people have thanked this post
Misticles Registered User

I was a yes but I was promptly reminded that I had promised my whereabouts already

Was looking forward to this! I'll get yas next time

Hermione* Moderator

I'm around on Friday so I'll be able to make this. Yea! I was sorry to miss the last one. Love the idea of a dinner before the drinkies! Looking forweard to it

hdowney Registered User

awec said:
Can you still drink vodka hdowney?

I had a similar experience on it when much younger (though not as bad as yours) and I sickened myself off it for years.

i haven't tried it yet tbh!!!!

Dovies said:
Didnt know what happened to you last week until just now! As Niamhx said we were asking for you last sat but didnt get the story! Hope you are feeling better now. Looking forward to seeing you sat then.

feeling much better. looking forward to seeing you too and it sounds like the group won't be as massive as the beers so i should meet everyone

Hermione* said:
I'm around on Friday so I'll be able to make this. Yea! I was sorry to miss the last one. Love the idea of a dinner before the drinkies! Looking forweard to it

am i missing something i thought it was saturday?

Hermione* Moderator

hdowney said:
am i missing something i thought it was saturday?
It is. Calendar reading fail
Hmm, not sure now if I can make it

hdowney Registered User

Hermione* said:
It is. Calendar reading fail
Hmm, not sure now if I can make it

aww that sux. hopefully you can make it

Dovies Registered User

I have never had tapas but checked the menu and seems like there are lots of stuff that I can have
Got a bit of a fright when the drinks menu only showed wine and sangria but seemingly they do beer too
Now to get out the guna nua!

hdowney Registered User

Dovies said:
I have never had tapas but checked the menu and seems like there are lots of stuff that I can have
Got a bit of a fright when the drinks menu only showed wine and sangria but seemingly they do beer too
Now to get out the guna nua!

no guna for me this weightloss thing at the moment has me a little scuppered. am rather between my outfits. so a good heap of stuff is too big, but the rest is still to small. gah

niamhx Registered User

Woohoo, looks like I got a green light from work

3 people have thanked this post
awec NUCIFORA OUT

niamhx said:
Woohoo, looks like I got a green light from work

Are you going to be bailing early again?

niamhx Registered User

No way !! Hope your going to polish those converse again and come along

Posy Warm and cosy

I will have to bail before 10 for my stupid friend's stupid birthday party.
I've never had sangria before so am looking forward to trying it!

1 person has thanked this post
awec NUCIFORA OUT

niamhx said:
No way !! Hope your going to polish those converse again and come along

I will try my best.

1 person has thanked this post
awec NUCIFORA OUT

Posy said:
I will have to bail before 10 for my stupid friend's stupid birthday party.
I've never had sangria before so am looking forward to trying it!

Are you saying that your real life friends are more important to you than people off the interwebs, many of who you have never even met or spoken to before?

Well, I have never been so insulted in my life!

3 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!