murpho999 said:
Strange that people keep saying this as Liverpool are unbeaten at home this season!

The draws will kill you.

There is still a mentality in Football that getting any 'result' is an achievement.

But in reality, when it's 3 points for a win, a win and a defeat is better than two draws.

MD1990 Registered User

super_furry said:
Do we really need to be handing Carroll large botles of alcohol though?

he'll be back down to Newcastle tonight with the boyz tonight

5starpool CL0SED Account, honest.

Less than 400 posts over an hour after the final whistle. Must have been a good day at the office.

1 person has thanked this post
K-9 Category Moderator

Skid said:
The draws will kill you.

There is still a mentality in Football that getting any 'result' is an achievement.

But in reality, when it's 3 points for a win, a win and a defeat is better than two draws.

My 13 year old was talking about that today, amazing insight he has!

K-9 said:
My 13 year old was talking about that today, amazing insight he has!

He will go far

5starpool said:
Less than 400 posts over an hour after the final whistle. Must have been a good day at the office.

Yea,you should have seen the United v Ajax thread,must have been less than 10 posts after the whistle went

MonkeyTennis Registered User

United fans are too busy getting sick over next years shirt. Ugh

5starpool CL0SED Account, honest.

cambo2008 said:
Yea,you should have seen the United v Ajax thread,must have been less than 10 posts after the whistle went

I rarely read utd match threads (although I have been known to occasionally) so I'm not sure what level of posting happens in them.

RoboKlopp Registered User

MonkeyTennis said:

or drying the dishes with it

3 people have thanked this post

cambo2008 said:

I rarely read utd match threads (although I have been known to occasionally) so I'm not sure what level of posting happens in them.

It's the very same as when you lot get a bad result only reverse the role-playing,maybe even a bit worse as there seems to be a lot more of you feckers

monkey9 Registered User

MonkeyTennis said:

Seriously, are those jerseys for real?? They really can't be! They're so so bad i hope it's true, but they must be fakes!!

MonkeyTennis said:

or drying the dishes with it

I actually like it but I did seek out and purchase of my own accord a blue tartan Greenock Morton jersey.
Everybody laughed at it but I didn't care

Professional Griefer Registered User

Aww, missed the rest of the match. Nice touch Rigger though, must admit I lol'd for the 2nd goal, had to leave then though.

monkey9 Registered User

Ix Deadmau5 said:
Aww, missed the rest of the match. Nice touch Rigger though, must admit I lol'd for the 2nd goal, had to leave then though.

Good stuff!!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!