Sir Gallagher Registered User

You really do have to laugh at some of the bitter sh1te that comes out of people on here. Playground stuff from grown men, embarrassing.

Great result, although i would have been happier if it stayed 3-1. Was glad to see a variety of players getting in amongst the goals and assists. I would feel bad for the Brighton defenders if it wasn't so comical.

retalivity Registered User

34? sure only 14 were on target - its a miracle it ended 6-1!

RasTa Registered User

Brighton score 4 at Anfield!

2 people have thanked this post
noodler Registered User

I kinda hope Kenny eventually stops acting as if every little question the interviewers ask are stupid!

murpho999 Registered User

noodler said:
I kinda hope Kenny eventually stops acting as if every little question the interviewers ask are stupid!

But they are stupid when all the interviewer does is go through highlights of the game.
No discussion on his line-ups, tactics etc.

Nobody benefits from these interviews.

1 person has thanked this post
noodler Registered User

murpho999 said:
But they are stupid when all the interviewer does is go through highlights of the game.

I would completely agree that you learn almost nothing from interviews but why not just answer the questions and leave it.

For example, he was asked how he feels about Stoke in the next round and he had a bit of a snigger to himself and said..."well, we're at home...."

Its not really important of course.

MonkeyTennis Registered User

noodler said:

In general I love Kennys attitude to interviewers. These guys are getting paid to ask questions above the level of quote hungry morons

killwill Registered User

noodler said:
I would completely agree that you learn almost nothing from interviews but why not just answer the questions and leave it.

For example, he was asked how he feels about Stoke in the next round and he had a bit of a snigger to himself and said..."well, we're at home...."

Its not really important of course.

Considering Liverpool's home form is not great it could come back to bite him in the ass

MonkeyTennis Registered User

I took from it thats its home advantage and not much more as its Stoke

murpho999 said:

They have to ask stupid question. Ask intelligent one and they'll get even a worse response.

2 people have thanked this post
murpho999 Registered User

killwill said:
Considering Liverpool's home form is not great it could come back to bite him in the ass

Strange that people keep saying this as Liverpool are unbeaten at home this season!

monkey9 Registered User

So Kenny, are you happy with the win??

Kenny, you must be pleased with the three points??

They always are stupid questions!!

jesus_thats_gre Registered User

monkey9 said:
So Kenny, are you happy with the win??

Kenny, you must be pleased with the three points??

They always are stupid questions!!

The questions that they asked Poyet were just as bad - "Is it important that you don't let this defeat affect you and that you bounce back quickly?". For **** sake like.

super_furry Registered User

Do we really need to be handing Carroll large botles of alcohol though?

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!