hop2it Registered User

I was once told that i " didn't sweat much for a fat man "

2 people have thanked this post
laugh Registered User

Complemented a lot recently about speech I made at my fathers funeral.

7 people have thanked this post

A girl I slept with told a group of my friends I was good in bed, I feigned insult at her breech of that confidentiality, but i was really chuffed.

Besides its obvious she didn't have much experience because i am crap in bed and proud.

holystungun9 Registered User

So that's why they call you Tripod!

1 person has thanked this post
baz2009 Registered User

Been told I'm very mature for my age a good few times. Usually by drunk auld lads in the pub, but sure I'll take it! Especially considering that I'm often labelled the immature one in my groups of friends!

No actually, my Ma's friend told me I have a face like George Clooney. She may also have been pissed, but I'm not one for turning down comparisons to Clooney!

Greentopia Registered User

44leto said:
I never said there was, besides all those foreigners are here to deepen the Irish shallow gene pool, so the problem is been sorted.
Spoiler (Show)

I should have added a to let you know I was only being being faux indignant

Yeah lots of foreigners but lots of them are Poles and while some of the women may be hot the men look like their heads and facial features were hewn from blocks of wood using pick axes so no improvement if they start having kids with Irish women...

Jk!! there are of course lots of gorgeous Irish women. Like Georgia Salpa, Virginia Macari, Rosanna Davidson...all 100% Irish.
Oh no, wait...

Kidding, there are tons of beautiful Irish women. Myself included of course

That I have lovely porcelain skin... guess this would make me Irish looking though

candy-gal1 said:
that im the nicest person, apparrantly , have the best boobs, and give the best, ahem, something

the best compliments to me anyway!

Candygal, view public profile, statistics, thanked posts, the ladies lounge, most thanked, know your loungers.

Boobies

3 people have thanked this post
SlinkyKittin Registered User

That I don't look old enough to have 18 & 16 year old daughters!

hadepsx Registered User

my latest one was '' you'd make me pregnant just by looking at me''

--LOS-- =^.^=

I need to revise my answer!

my oh said to me the other day that even before he had met me IRL or even knew what I looked like, if I had turned out to be a man he would have still liked me

3 people have thanked this post
AngryBollix Banned

Greentopia said:
I should have added a to let you know I was only being being faux indignant

Yeah lots of foreigners but lots of them are Poles and while some of the women may be hot the men look like their heads and facial features were hewn from blocks of wood using pick axes so no improvement if they start having kids with Irish women...

Jk!! there are of course lots of gorgeous Irish women. Like Georgia Salpa, Virginia Macari, Rosanna Davidson...all 100% Irish.
Oh no, wait...

Kidding, there are tons of beautiful Irish women. Myself included of course

Alright love

Borboletinha Registered User

I was once told by a woman that I was the most beautiful woman shes ever seen... She didnt seem like a lesbian or anything and it was at the dentist's not a pub or place like that... Anyway I said ''thank you'' and she said ''dont thank me, im jealous!'' Obviously it was the best compliment cause it came from another woman who i dont think was trying to sleep with me and had no reason to give me BS...

I had a baby after that so even if it was true, its not anymore...

rgmmg Registered User

Borboletinha said:
I was once told by a woman that I was the most beautiful woman shes ever seen... She didnt seem like a lesbian or anything and it was at the dentist's not a pub or place like that... Anyway I said ''thank you'' and she said ''dont thank me, im jealous!'' Obviously it was the best compliment cause it came from another woman who i dont think was trying to sleep with me and had no reason to give me BS...

I had a baby after that so even if it was true, its not anymore...

Maybe she made you pregnant by looking at you

6 people have thanked this post
Fiona Registered User

The nicest compliment I ever got was when I was told that 'my eyes said what my lips couldn't'

And I have used that to my advantage every day since

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!