Ballyv24 Registered User

Just back from Elverys in the Parkway Limerick, they still have some left.

chris85 Registered User

mtdelany said:
Decided to walk to my local elverys in town to see if i could save on postage/ get instantly. none in store. Came back from lunch and they were all taken down

On the plus side i did get a ccc baselayer for the kid so not all in vein. €11.60 for a Jr M in Black,

Still have a couple in Arnotts. Mainly kids but some adults

SKINS are also reduced by 70% - also kids sizes

There was heaps of them when I was in store on Friday evening. Obviously a great deal and they went quick.

chazlan Registered User

Just out in Fonthill and no mens remaining, still have done kids sizes!!

daveyjoe Registered User

Hmm, sold out online. It always surprises me that there's no Elverys anywhere near Cork city.

2 people have thanked this post
WeleaseWoderick Registered User

Just picked up 2 Large long sleeve ones in Elvery's on Suffolk St. Still had a good bit of stock left.

Cheers OP

1 person has thanked this post
Antibac Registered User

Got last of the baselayer cold shorts in Drogheda. No tops left. Got a pair of the cold gloves for 10e! Cheers OP!

Keano Moderator

Got a mail from them about an hour ago about my order.

Unfortunately this item is not available in our central warehouse so it will have to be transferred back from our high street shop due to this it may take a couple of days extra to deliver.

Me thinks the may not be able to fulfil all the orders.

luvlyjubbly Registered User

Unfortunately this item is not available in our central warehouse so it will have to be transferred back from our high street shop due to this it may take a couple of days extra to deliver.

Me thinks the may not be able to fulfil all the orders.

I wouldn't worry about that I got the same message for my last 2 orders and they were fulfilled, took over a week for delivery though

2 people have thanked this post
djdunny Registered User

daveyjoe said:
Hmm, sold out online. It always surprises me that there's no Elverys anywhere near Cork city.

That's because Cork is probably the only place left where the independent retailer has managed to keep a stronghold in the market, I was down there for Valentines (I'm from limerick) and I have to admit Mahers & Finns Corner really impressed me.

It's prob because of these store that Elverys haven't made the decision to set up shop in Cork city.

Sorry for going off topic.

Schorpio Registered User

djdunny said:
That's because Cork is probably the only place left where the independent retailer has managed to keep a stronghold in the market, I was down there for Valentines (I'm from limerick) and I have to admit Mahers & Finns Corner really impressed me.

It's prob because of these store that Elverys haven't made the decision to set up shop in Cork city.

Sorry for going off topic.

I thought Mahers = Elverys, no? Or did I just make that up in my head years ago?!

mtdelany Registered User

couple of baselayers back on on elverys.ie @70%

budhabob Registered User

mtdelany said:
couple of baselayers back on on elverys.ie @70%

All small unfortunately.

Luckycharms_74 Registered User

Hi All

I got an email regarding my order.

You recently placed an order with Elverys for:

2 x Canterbury Essentials Cold Men's Long Sleeve Baselayer T-Shirt Navy
2 x Canterbury Essentials Cold Men's Long Sleeve Baselayer Top White

Unfortunately this item is not available in our central warehouse so it will have to be transferred back from our high street shop due to this it may take a couple of days extra to deliver. However, we will contact you as soon as we have this item dispatched.

I hope they can fulfill my order

Invincible Registered User

I got a similar email from them

Luckycharms_74 Registered User

Luckycharms_74 said:
Hi All

I got an email regarding my order.

You recently placed an order with Elverys for:

2 x Canterbury Essentials Cold Men's Long Sleeve Baselayer T-Shirt Navy
2 x Canterbury Essentials Cold Men's Long Sleeve Baselayer Top White

Unfortunately this item is not available in our central warehouse so it will have to be transferred back from our high street shop due to this it may take a couple of days extra to deliver. However, we will contact you as soon as we have this item dispatched.

I hope they can fulfill my order

luvlyjubbly said:
I wouldn't worry about that I got the same message for my last 2 orders and they were fulfilled, took over a week for delivery though

I should have read the thread 1st before posting

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!