mickser42 Registered User

Just having a root and found my sons old N64 with 16 games and hey presto it still works ....

mario 64 / mario kart / banjo kazookie / diddy kong racing / v-rally / f1 racing / scars / wipeout / tetrisphere / star wars racer / wcw v nwo / wwf no mercy / southpark / bomberman hero / super smash bros / pokemon stadium

Going to give them a whirl and see how they look ................

been playing a few of the games since yesterday and mario 64 still looks and feels fantastic compared to the wii super mario / mario kart is ok but feels dated now / tetrisphere is fantastic great music / v rally and F1 are pretty poor games still ....

will try more over the week

2 people have thanked this post
Retr0gamer Category Moderator

mickser42 said:
Going to give them a whirl and see how they look ................

Spoiler (Show)

CiDeRmAn Category Moderator

Retr0gamer said:
Spoiler (Show)

Why on earth did you spoiler shroud that comment?
Didn't you want anyone to know you appreciate the
Spoiler (Show)
of N64 games????

Doge Registered User

CiDeRmAn said:
Why on earth did you spoiler shroud that comment?
Didn't you want anyone to know you appreciate the
Spoiler (Show)
of N64 games????

It kind of
Spoiler (Show)
the thread for me.

1 person has thanked this post

N64 games aged terribly for the part.

Stop Spoilering please!!! Unreal, Super Smash Bros what a game, I mastered Kirby his aerial attacks were fatal... did you say you have Goldeneye?

OwaynOTT Registered User

Spoiler (Show)

I have to say, the N64 is the console I play the least. Just hate looking at the screen.

CiDeRmAn Category Moderator

fullback4glin said:
Stop Spoilering please!!! Unreal, Super Smash Bros what a game, I mastered Kirby his aerial attacks were fatal... did you say you have Goldeneye?

I picked up a bag of N64 games in December for less than a tenner in a Sunday market,
for my money I got a gold cart of Zelda OoT, Super Smash Bros, some wrestling titles, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, a Fifa game, a a bunch of others.
When you do come across N64 titles and consoles second hand they seem to go cheaply as, unlike the Snes, they weren't anything like top of the home console list at the time and so fewer people want them now.
Of course that makes it bargain heaven for us!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!