dulpit Registered User

As a non-boxing fan, all an incident like this does is to make me think less of the sport, why would he do that? Klitschecko handled it well though (it would seem)

1 person has thanked this post
Littlehorny Registered User

Its the only slap he's going to get at klitchko, saying he's not afraid then turns up at the weigh in with a bandana over his face. Then throws a slap, he is s**ting himself!

Gringo180 Registered User

Total lack of class and respect shown by Chisora, hope Vitali batters the head of him tomorrow night now.

walshb Registered User

dulpit said:
As a non-boxing fan, all an incident like this does is to make me think less of the sport, why would he do that? Klitschecko handled it well though (it would seem)

Would hate to completely turn you off the sport, but Chisora's slap pales in comparison to Riddick Bowe nailing Larry Donald.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5LxagKJ1PA

2 people have thanked this post

Chisora is a scumbag, and I hope Vitali puts a beating on him.

Henno30 Registered User

walshb said:
Would hate to completely turn you off the sport, but Chisora's slap pales in comparison to Riddick Bowe nailing Larry Donald.

My favourite is the Barrera-Morales press conference. The bitter rivalry and the epic trilogy they fought makes it more significant than any of those other stunts.

nacho libre Registered User

The little smile Vitali had at the end of that video clip says it all; Derek is in for a tough night.

walshb Registered User

I hope some sanctions are brought against Chisora for this. No way should he be allowed get away with it; apart from Vit beating the crap out of him tomorrow, the authorities should definitely act and sanction him in some way.

Let's hope Vitali will bring some entertainment to the ring after this.

maybe trying to provoke vitali into a dogfight

Johner Registered User

walshb said:
I hope some sanctions are brought against Chisora for this. No way should he be allowed get away with it; apart from Vit beating the crap out of him tomorrow, the authorities should definitely act and sanction him in some way.

Do you know what happened Bowe for what he did? Never knew about that, it was quite sickening watching it there!

runboyrun Registered User

That slap brought more entertainment than all of Vitali's former fights put together !

walshb Registered User

Johner said:
Do you know what happened Bowe for what he did? Never knew about that, it was quite sickening watching it there!

I don't believe Bowe was sanctioned at all. Fight went the distance, with Bowe winning. Think Bowe flipped because Larry mocked him when he was speaking/stuttering; as one of the youtube comments alludes to.

I was surprised for a second to see this match isn't on Sky. Makes sense though, they'd get a lot of flak for showing a murder live on TV.

walshb said:

cant view that as im on the phone walshb, but is that the 'beauty and the beast' fight as one boxer put it, 'and im the beast master'.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!